The "I've just completed this game" thread

Just finished Bad Company 2's single player campaign. Mixed feelings. The storyline was confusing at best and all the twists I saw coming from miles away.

Except the death of my favourite hippie helicopter rider ever.

:crying:

Sangre del Toro (or however it's spelled) takes the trophy for one of the most annoying levels in all of recent FPS games.

As it stands, Modern Warfare 2 definitely beats Bad Company 2 in the singleplayer department. However, the multiplayer is an entirely different story. Both games have their reserved spots in my game cabinet.

Edited by Wormmaster

Just finished Godfather 2 . it's ok I should have rented it. it's just to much of doing the same thing. Also the vehicle controls felt sluggish to me. so most of the game i remained on foot

Just finished Bad Company 2's single player campaign. Mixed feelings. The storyline was confusing at best and all the twists I saw coming from miles away.

Except the death of my favourite hippie helicopter rider ever.

crying.gif

Sangre del Toro (or however it's spelled) takes the trophy for one of the most annoying levels in all of recent FPS games.

As it stands, Modern Warfare 2 definitely beats Bad Company 2 in the singleplayer department. However, the multiplayer is an entirely different story. Both games have their reserved spots in my game cabinet.

I complety agree with the Sangre Del Toro thing. (Thats the one were you drop each guy off isn't it

Also I just finished call of Duty 2 on 360

Just completed Mass Effect. Kinda went meh after I realized it was the end. God I hated the vehicle sections.

Going to start an another playthrough, this time by taking my time and not rushing the story missions like I did last time.

Just completed Mass Effect. Kinda went meh after I realized it was the end. God I hated the vehicle sections.

Going to start an another playthrough, this time by taking my time and not rushing the story missions like I did last time.

Mass Effect 2 gets rid of the horrible vehicle sections.

Just finished my first playthrough of Heavy Rain on a mates PS3.

I'm thinking I need to buy my own PS3 now solely so I can play HR more.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've just got done playing the Episodes from Liberty City after I rented it from LOVEFiLM back last week. I enjoyed it, but there isn't enough 'gameplay' time to warrant the full £27 most stores were asking on its release. I started The Ballad of Gay Tony late last night and finished it about 2 hours ago - with about 4 hours game time, max, and that's with me being stuck on a couple of missions for quite a long time and having to play through them again.

I'm one of the last guys the play through this on here, no doubt, but spoilers anyway...

Lost and Damned

It's more of the same from GTA IV really, except your with a biker gang. Ride from A to B, kill some people and move on. I still enjoyed the story though and the last mission at Alderney State Prison was fucking epic. Possibly my favourite out of the two episodes.

The Ballad of Gay Tony

If you don't like flying the choppers and don't have much patience with games, this isn't for you. I thought it wouldn't be for me either, but I slowly got better at operating the heli whilst shooting at boats/other heli's at the same time. This episode definitely had more stand-out missions.

The one where you have to break the front carriage of a train by walking along the top of it, shooting at helicopters and ducking under them was enjoyable. As was the sniping of the tank which lands perfectly for you on the highway so that you can cause all sorts of shit and blow countless police up with it once you parachute next to it. My favourite in this one was the end mission. It's funny how both the episodes had better endings than the game itself, but anyway...

I'm glad we got to do something in the fairground. There was plenty of cover and enemies around to get stuck in to. You basically had to destroy drugs, then destroy the last enemy before making it to the airport in time. This was awesome. You kill a bunch of dudes on the plane, the last guy drops a grenade and the plane goes boom as you free-fall and parachute to safety, meet with Tony/Yusuf (who was voiced by Omid Djalili - I found this out minutes after hearing the guy and thinking "Hey, that sounds like Omid Djalili," so that was nice shifty.gif) and watch the credits roll.

Right, now I'm gonna rent The Saboteur.

I got The Saboteur for Christmas and was really disappointed. It has a great premise and style, but the controls and animations are just too clunky and it fails in execution.

Edited by The Cool One

I finally got around to finishing "The Ballad of Gay Tony". I bought it when it came out last year and did maybe 6-7 missions then never picked it up again. I really enjoyed it and felt it was just as good as Lost and Damned. Both were a perfect complement to the main GTA IV experience. I really enjoyed the whole GTA IV package. It was top notch in my opinion and easily the best experience I've had on the 360.

Now that I'm done with that, i've really got to finish more stuff that i've purchased. I've got three Wii games that I haven't touched in a while along with the second season of Sam & Max which I've barely started. Hopefully the summer will give me a chance to finish some things.

Just finished The Saboteur. Well actually, roommate finished it, with me trading in and out a few times. I liked it, but I wouldn't call it GOTY or anything. Was a nice setting and had some interesting characters, but a few too many little things keep it from the upper echelon.

Yeah, I've read quite a few reviews/watched video reviews on it and I don't mind giving it a go for £2.50, as opposed to buying it outright.

I hate how people can rent games. No stores do that here in Holland, except for fucking N64 games. I get it though, you could rent a game like Alan Wake for a week, play through it and done, for just 2,50 as opposed to 50 euro.

Finally finished Fallout 3 after a hectic month or so of not being able to play many/any games.

Extremely underwhelmed with the ending, considering how awesome previous Fallout games ending were. Really didn't help that the last part of the game, traditionally the most difficult bit including a boss fight, was basically played for you. Very meh.

Now to finally finish Dragon Age ¬_¬

Edited by Farmer Reil

I finished Splosion Man multiplayer last week and then single player this week. Cool game. Not sure if i'll push on for 200/200 though, I hear Hardcore mode is a pain.