The "I've just completed this game" thread

• 4 weeks later...

Just clocked God Of War 3, decent but nothing overly fantastic. I HATE monsters that crawl on all fours or resemble insects or animals of any kind. I hate fighting spiders because they move too quickly and nefariously. It freaks me out. But yeah, decent game, wayyy too short though since I only got it on err Saturday evening. Six hours I think it took me.

Finished Grand Theft Auto (the story that is) earlier in the week, fair looking forward to L&D and Gay Tony. Wish my 360 still worked :(.

So I beat all three God Of War games over the week. 2nd one is definitely the best overall, but 3 had some nice graphics. I enjoyed it more as a Greek Mythology nerd than most would have.

I beat Far Cry 2 recently. Some interesting aspects to it but I wouldn't say I was overtly amazed with it or anything.

I also got all the achievements on Pac Man: CE and beat Yaris. :shifty:

Finally finished GTA IV (twice through clever saving, saw both endings) in preparation for the add-ons. Next on the list though is finishing Arkham Asylum and Assassins Creed 1, followed by the HD-d up God of Wars, before hopefully I can get a cheap copy of God of War 3. Quite enjoying my single player games at the mo, putting it down to Pro Evo not winning me over as much as previous years.

Just Cause 2. God the story sucks.

What... like, finished the story or the game? I figured that'd be one of those games where it'll take forever to beat all the side quests etc.

Main story. I am about 25% done everything. I will never 100% it.

Yeah Far Cry 2. Loved it when I started it, really enjoyed it for quite a while....Then lost patience when EVERY SINGLE person on the island would shoot me or drive into me. Couldn't drive anywhere without running into three different jeeps chasing after me.

Yeah Far Cry 2. Loved it when I started it, really enjoyed it for quite a while....Then lost patience when EVERY SINGLE person on the island would shoot me or drive into me. Couldn't drive anywhere without running into three different jeeps chasing after me.

It was the fact you would take out an outpost realised you've took the wrong turn and the guys have respawned already I cannot understand how Far Cry 2 got good reviews.

I beat Far Cry 2 recently. Some interesting aspects to it but I wouldn't say I was overtly amazed with it or anything.

I also got all the achievements on Pac Man: CE and beat Yaris. shifty.gif

Ugh, I hated that game

FInished Assasin's Creed to 98.9 Percent or something, Stupid you can't get 1005 without the black edition!

Finished Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition about 2 hours ago. First got a Wii late last year and picked RE4 up used a couple of months ago with trade-in credit, without having really played any RE games before and only going by the good numbers the game posted in reviews.

Wow. Definitely one of the best non-PC games I've ever played, really enjoyed it. The story got a bit cheesy at times and my god is that Ashley girl annoying as hell (and Leon with the personality of a wet blanket), but if you can overlook those then it's a fantastic game. I realise I'm late to the party though and everyone and their mother has probably played it by now, but meh, I enjoyed playing through it.

Had a quick shot of Mercenaries mode though, and it seems like it'll be quite tough to post top scores on it. But reading up on what you get if you do, then I like the sound of that.

Something that might ruin it for me though - second playthrough means you get to keep everything right? Weapons, money, treasure that sort of thing?

Just beat Mirror's Edge Loved the game hard at times but nothing impossible as long as you keep practicing it. the ending was meh but it set up for the second game

Yeah, the last 20 minutes of Mirror's Edge are hilariously awful.

Anyway, I completed Fallout: Operation Anchorage this morning. It was the third DLC I've played (the others being Mothership Zeta and Broken Steel), and I think it was my favourite. Zeta was pretty awful, fun for an hour or so but really wasn't as good as I thought it'd be, which was a shame, and Broken Steel was brilliant, if disgustingly hard at points. Anchorage was cool because of how different it was to everything else in Fallout. Really unique playing experience, twas damn good. Gonna get started on The Pitt or Point Lookout later this evening. I know they're both considered to be the best of the five DLCs, so I'm quite excited about it. Wheyy.