The "I've just completed this game" thread

Ultimate Alliance 2 why did they fuck with the story? so odd they could have made it brilliant but seemed very lazy just mashing the two storys together in the end, Also i'm on the final boss of X men origins Deadpool or weapon 11 or whatever he's supposed to be, Last game finished modern warfare 2 which was way too short, going back ot finish assasins creed after Wolverine

As far as completing games to the 100% mark goes, I tend not to bother. I don't benefit from it in any way, so if I come to the end of a game and I've missed some of the side missions/tasks, I generally don't bother going back to do them.

To me, a game is "complete" when you've worked through the main story or got your Elite license, like in Burnout.

Bearing that in mind, out of the games I have in my collection, I've finished GTA IV, Kane & Lynch, Resistance: Fall of Man, Uncharted 1&2, Resident Evil 5.

Still got games like Resistance 2, Assassins Creed and Dark Sector to finish though. The latter still has the polythene cover on it, I believe after picking it up for a tenner months ago.

• Like 1

this week I've finished up

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Bioshock

Fallout

The single player campaign on MOW was great. kept me engaged and kept challenging me. Since I don't have online I'll probably trade this one is shortly.

Bioshock was a hell of an experience. Felt the end boss was a tad too easy but other than that amazing game. Waiting on a price drop and I'll get the sequel.

finally bought the fallout trilogy at walmart(Fallout,Fallout 2, and fallout tactics)

Fallout ages well and loved the freedom you have within the game. Starting on Fallout 2 and wow getting my arse whooped in the temple. Once I beat the trilogy I'll pick up Fallout 3 and fall from existence. My friend says it's soul sucking fun and you won't be able to turn it off.

Tried completing Skate 2 but I've become frustrated with the difficulty. fun game but I find it insanely hard.

Just completed Borderlands on playthrough 1.. the ending is lame. Trying to beat MW2 on the hardest difficulty now, its so frustrating.

Haha indeed. I expected to be able to go into the portal or whatever the fuck, such an anti-climax.

Latest game I completed is probably MW2, because I tend to only play online, which doesn't count as completing something. Uhm, currently in the process of going through Darksiders though and loving it :wub:

Completed Brutal Legend. Don't really feel the fancy to go around and do all the collectable bits though, seems long for the sake of being long.

Probably trade it in to add to my growing credit list (£80 with Gamestation and about £60 with CEX) for when some of the games that have come out recently, or are coming out, drop in price.

This week I finished off Bioshock and, for some reason, I had the urge to play Devil May Cry 4 so I ended up finishing that off on Human mode (Easy) and Devil Hunter (Medium). I figure it must be all the similar games out right now; Darksiders, Bayonetta, God of War 3, Dante's Inferno.

Guest JukeboxHero

I went back and beat GoldenEye on 00 Agent the other day just for the hell of it. I was inspired to play after reading a few articles about how GoldenEye will most likely never be released on XBox Live arcade. :(

This week I finished off Bioshock and, for some reason, I had the urge to play Devil May Cry 4 so I ended up finishing that off on Human mode (Easy) and Devil Hunter (Medium). I figure it must be all the similar games out right now; Darksiders, Bayonetta, God of War 3, Dante's Inferno.

I figure you should get a new mic :angry:

Games that are actually developed for the PS3 exclusively work so much better on the PS3 than games made for 360 AND PS3 cos developers seem to develop on 360 cos it's easier and then port onto PS3.

While I don't doubt the power and quality of the 360 (with numerous games looking a bit better), I don't think Heavy Rain would run properly on the 360.

Also, a lot of the actions make heavy use of the PS3 motion control in the pad. You spend a lot of time twisting the pad, shaking it crazily, jamming it downwards to kick a door open etc.

Quantic Dream's David Cage said that stuff like the physics of the crowds etc couldn't be done on the 360.

When the developers just focus on the PS3 then you can get some amazing stuff like Heavy Rain, MGS4 and Uncharted 2.....and bloody Haze :angry:

So I just completed Mass Effect 1 and got an achievment for completing the game but not one for completing the majority of the game. How is this possible?

Happened to me on my first playthrough... there are A LOT of sidequests.