The sisters topic

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Nothing about nuns sadly.

Anyway I was watching Bones earlier and decided that I prefer Emily Deschanel to her sister, and more loudly lauded Zooey.

Then thought it would be interesting to ask around on here about sisters and as I'm missing plenty I'm sure someone would suggest a sisterly pairing for us....

Zooey Deschanel vs Emily Deschanel

deschanel-395x298-famoussistersgallery.jpg

Kylie Minogue vs Dannii Minogue

2887994062_58b5ed4ea3.jpg

Jessica Simpson vs Ashlee Simpson

jessica_ashlee.jpg

appletonsisters.jpg

The Appleton Sisters, Natalie (Left) and Nicole (Right) from the 90s UK-based girl group, All Saints.

I know the pic's a bit crap but it's the best that Google Images had dry.gif. Individually, there's probably a plethora of amazing pictures to look at but this'll have to do.

So far, I've gone for Right on every picture (including the Appletons) - 'tis very strange.

Edited by badotori

Harry+Brown+European+Film+Premiere+Outside+EKRf4BZl5yvl.jpg

Hannah (left) and Kara (right) Tointon. Hannah's been in Hollyoaks, Kara in EastEnders.

Always preferred Hannah, especially after seeing her in the film "The Children".

EDIT: I am actually surprised that no-one has posted the Cyrus sisters yet. Yes, this is how low I think EWB is. :shifty:

Edited by Baddar