The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Anyone else think Detroit deserved a win tonight. New York beating Buffalo isn't a surprise though.

Love highlights on NFL.com

Sorry, you spelled "HOLY SHIT JOE FLACCO" wrong.

Oh it appears I did. HOLY SHIT MARK SANCHEZ. Better?

EDIT: McGahee's run for the first TD was awesome. But I still hate the Ravens

Edited by DJ Ice

Anyone else think Detroit deserved a win tonight. New York beating Buffalo isn't a surprise though.

Love highlights on NFL.com

Sorry, you spelled "HOLY SHIT JOE FLACCO" wrong.

Oh it appears I did. HOLY SHIT MARK SANCHEZ. Better?

Considering I picked him up in one of my leagues to start today I will certainly let you slide.

I was at Steelers/Ravens today. Here's some of my thoughts...

1. The better team won. You can't make mistakes against the Ravens and still expect to win.

2. I'm still not impressed by anything I've seen from Joe Flacco. He doesn't suck, but he's not all that good either. As long as he doesn't continue his 1:6 TD:INT ratio in the playoffs he could get a ring with the Ravens some day.

3. Haloti Ngata is amazing. He might be the best DT in the NFL. He was absolutely unblockable today. I saw him being blocked perfectly by guys today and somehow he still ended up making the tackle.

4. Rachel Nichols is much better looking in person.

5. The Ravens' employees have zero idea of what professional decorum in a press box means. It's sad that a franchise ran by a guy like Ozzie Newsome can employ assholes like that. But oh well, not every team can have employees as nice and professional as the Packers.

6. Did I mention how great Haloti Ngata is?

Edited by Evil Chase K