The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Anybody got video of the Cowboys celebration that lead to the Titans final Touchdown? I missed it.

Try NFL.com. They have awesome highlights.

Jesus Christ San Diego

Us Lions fans have got to be extremely happy with that result as well

Edited by DJ Ice

I apologize for my blind hope for the Panthers, and any pre-school insults...... MY GOD THE PANHTHERS ARE SUCKING...why?

You don't have a QB, your best WR is hurt and you're not running the ball. It's hard to not suck when you have no offense.

EDIT: I hope McCoy starts this week since I have Pittsburgh's defense, and can use as many fantasy points as possible :)

Edited by naiwf

McCoy isn't ready to march into an NFL game and face the Steelers defense. He might be, but not right now. Not with the personnel he has around him. Not with Mangini as his coach. It's just not meant to be right now.

Or on second thought he'll just suck no matter what.

Edited by damshow

McCoy starting againstthe Steelers is like that game Kolb came in the 2nd half against the Ravens..lamb to the slaughter..

McCoy starting againstthe Steelers is like that game Kolb came in the 2nd half against the Ravens..lamb to the slaughter..

Yeah, But not as harsh.

Sending a rookie QB in against the Ravens is a war crime.

Pittsburgh?, eh - Not so much.

Merriman is basically cut as soon as he returns from a minor calf injury any time in the next 6 weeks.

Favre is saying that he MAY sit out if his elbow gets worse. Knowing how swift and decisive he can be, it looks like he'll continue to hold the Vikings hostage for the remainder of the season :shifty:

Jermichael Finley is probably out for the year as the Packers continue to get decimated by injuries.

Edited by naiwf

Shawne Merriman will end up on one of the following teams:

1) Cincy

2) New England

3) New York Jets

4) Dallas

5) Minnesota

Take your pick and run with it. I'm going with NE, because Cincy's defense ain't broke.

And about Jermichael. F.U.C.K. that's a bad injury for me in fantasy.