The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Don't need to go for top class OLs, just pick players who won't make stupid mistakes and celebrate every play like they're destroying the other team. Yes, Austin/Williams/Colombo, I'm looking at you.

The flag on the leapfrog celebration was utter bullshit.

He wasn't flagged. Sam Hurd was for (incorrectly) doing the "hook 'em horns" with Roy Williams in a "choreographed" display.

Injury reports that said Gates and Campbell wouldn't start/play today cost me my undefeated mark in EWB Fantasy Football. I could understand if they were coached by Mangenius or Belicheat, but I expect more from the Raiders and Chargers and their beat reporters <_<

Yeah, I got screwed on the Gates report in my other league. I ended up picking up Kellen Winslow and Chris Ivory to replace Gates and Mike Tolbert in the starting lineups. Dropped Kenny Britt to get Winslow, benched Gates. Tolbert had no yards but a TD, Ivory didn't have much. Winslow didn't do as good as Gates. And Britt fucking torched the Eagles.

I still won by 50 points, but now I gotta waste a waiver claim on Britt to try and get him back.

Fuck, I think that's actually even worse.

To be honest (or maybe I missed the entire thing), but I'm not quite sure how the Columbo thing the week prior was considered excessive, either.

When he fell down he went to the ground and that's an automatic no-no. That came up when they banned Jared Allen's calf roping celebration.

So anybody else heading to Wembley on Sunday?

I'm going for the 2nd year in a row but we're flying out on the Saturfay this time, so I won't be tired during the game and it gives us more time to experience the whole thing.

Thankfully, my family and I had the foresight to not buy tickets this year, so we won't be missing the worst Wembley game they've done. The Saints/Chargers one was wicked awesome, and I enjoyed the Bucs/Pats last year to a lesser extent. Regardless of the quality of the game though, the atmosphere is always brilliant.