The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Spygate 2: Electric Boogaloo gets the Broncos and McDaniels fined $50K each.

Shockingly it was perpetrated by Steve Scarnecchia who worked with McDaniels on the Pats in 2008 in the midst of Spygate. I say shockingly because wow, how the fuck do you decide it's a good idea to tape a walk through after you've already seen the consequences for such things first hand.

Also, this begs the question: Why the hell would you feel the need to tape the walk through of a winless team?

Hey...we had one win at that point. :shifty:

Adam Shefter is reporting on ESPN that Ellis Hobbs is mulling over retirement after suffering his second neck injury in 2 years. As an Eagles fan, Hobbs wasn't the best corner around, but its never good to see someone retire over injury

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5859585

The collapse is on the verge of completion. Jags 17-6 with less than 20 seconds left in the half. They have about 150 rushing yards already and David Garrard is being treated like Barry Sanders with 2 runs going from one sideline to the other to pick up a 1st down on 3rd and 5 and then a TD. Fuck this team.

Guys, has anyone else heard rumors of a Cowboys-Titans trade, primarily involving Tony Romo for Vince Young?

That sounds like a fantasy football trade, not something that would happen in real life.

Yeah, a quick google search produces results that only involve fantasy football. ESPN Insider's rumor central also says nothing, because that's a completely ridiculous idea.

Surely the Titans would have to throw in some decent draft picks in there too for that to work? I wouldn't do the straight trade if I were Dallas, but if they package a 2nd or 3rd with it, I'd definitely consider it.

Why trade for a guy the Titans are likely to cut? If they don't cut him, then Fisher's going to get fired and you could just as easily draft a QB with less baggage than VY with a 2nd or 3rd round pick. It's not like the Cowboys need a guy from the area to sell tickets.