UFC News and Discussion Thread

Whats next tag team MMA? :rolleyes:

Any fight that ends controversially or in a draw is ripe for a rematch, and I don't want thsi to drag on anymore, its dragged on since December when the fight should have happened and its about time it was over.

im not saying he would. I'm just sayin i could imagine it happening <_< . And yeh they've already had Tag Team MMA

UFC seriously needs a new production crew who can make different videos as the opening videos are just the exact same every time with the same damn song, it's getting annoying.

anyone who comes out to Paint it Black deserves my respect. Plus he's British so gotta support my fighters :P Go Hathaway!!!! (Still think Diego will win but should be a fun fight)

Wheres the YUS YUS?!?!?! :(

Another round in the books, another round for Hathaway. Honestly, I don't think Diego's return to Welterweight is going to end in victory unless he gets a flash KO victory as he seemingly can't take Hathaway down.

Also, holy shit, who was that guy sitting besides Junior Dos Santos?!

i bet you Diego wins :P Yeh Hathaways doing very well great knee in the 1st round more than likely be 10-9 but Diego needs to control the 3rd round. I want Hathaway to win like.

Edit: Diego's just gettin peppered looking for a power shot. Hathaway i've got winning the 3rd round. 29-28 i've got it and i'm really happy Hathaway won but upset it ruined my accumulator but it already got wrecked in the prelims

Edited by davidmarrio

He looked sluggish and flatfooted on his feet he just kept getting peppered with counters bit of a disapointment really as Diegos a great fighter but fair play to Hathaway had a great fight managed to stuff takedowns but it doesn't bodewell for Diego whats next for him?

I had Hathaway down 10-8, 10-9, 10-9. Apparently, one of the judges agreed with me. Also, Brilz seems to have been underestimated.

EDIT: Holy shit, Jason Brilz. I stand corrected, he wasn't a step down in competition.

great fight :D I think Jason Brilz won but Nog with the cruicifix just a great fight in general. Possibly 29-28 for Jason but i have seriously overestimated Jason