UFC News and Discussion Thread

Green/Thompson was pretty good. Green got the razor thin decision, and it probably could've gone either way, but I think they got it right.

And Clay Guida is getting fucked up.

• Like 1

Little Nog doesn't even belong in a cage any more after that, at least not against someone the caliber of Rumble. He looked absolutely horrible.Rumble didn't break a sweat.

I like that through all of that Conor McGregor is just taking selfies with fans.

Yes, that cheeky ass smile had me stitches! McGregor is awesome.

Some amazing tweets after that brawl:

Cormier:

I won't let another man get in my face and put his forehead against mine. I will react every time. @JonnyBones next time I will slap you.

White:

I just landed in Bora Bora for my first vacation in a while and it's starting off perfect!!! @dc_mma and @JonnyBones

Pretty funny, but Jones beat it:

I put you on your back in six seconds

But then McGregor just beat them all, even though it wasn't a tweet:

"And I thought I was going to have to do all the heavy lifting to sell this fight" - @TheNotoriousMMA #UFC178

I cannot fucking wait for Sept. 27th, now. Was already excited, now I got tingling sensation that I haven't felt since... UFC 100? Holy shit that was 5 years ago.