Endings to old school favourites?

Liam

From my faded memories of that show,(Boy meets World I'm refering to) I saw it very early on its lifetime and then didn't see it again until it was almost over.

I don't think it was a concious decision to stop watching on my part. I think it was either taken off air down here, or the rights were given to a network i didn't have access to at the time.

Kennan and Kel definately had an episode where Kennan's family moved away. I remember because it was a two parter and the first part ended with Kel showing up with a gift for Kennan, but it was too late and he was gone. Then Kel put down the gift and the camera slowly panned around the empty house to reveal it was a big picture of the two of them :crying:

Then Kel ran off to find them and the house was really shit so they moved back. I'm not sure if that was the end of the series though :/

Genuinely the only time I've ever cried at TV :(

Ehhh, that show does NOT hold up to the test of time.

This. I love the memory of All That but I remember it showed up on The N for a little while and I was like "yes, awesome" and then I actually watched it. Kenan and Kel doesn't hold up all that well either, unfortunately.

But you know what '90s Nick series does hold up to the test of time? The Adventures of Pete & Pete. Some of the episodes try too hard but a lot of them are just pure genius.

Pete and Pete also had the greatest credit music ever.

HEY SANDY!

DON'T YOU TALK BACK!

HEY SANDY!

:wub:

• Like 2

Damn, the only "last ever" episodes I can really remember watching were Friends and possibly Fraiser, but they're not really old-school.

Oh and I saw the "last one" of Scrubs where JD is watching the future on a projector thing. As much as that show regressed at times, I still liked that ending. Even though it hasn't "ended".

As for individual episodes, the episode of the Simpsons where Homer meets his mother and she has to run away and he watches the sun go down from the bonnet of his car in the middle of the desert does actually get to me a little. Really, really done well.

Edited by TheModernWay

Fat Buu ruled. Kid Buu was just sort of an ass.

Super Buu was the best. Namely because I remember I had a DBZ fighting game where you could absorb pretty much everyone and create your own fusions of the characters. Buu after absorbing Cell was awesome.

Also, it was only 7 years ago, but Buffy looking down at the crater that was Sunnydale and smiling after being asked "what next?" will always be one of my favourite moments of TV. 6 years of awesome coming together for one final epic episode.

Same with Angel, Gunn, Illyria & Spike running into battle at the end of 'Not Fade Away'. "I don't know about you guys... but I always wanted to fight a dragon. Let's get to work."

The finale of Angel was all kinds of awesome. Especially Lindsay's death, that'll always be one of my favourite moments ever, topped only by Doyles death. "No... no, you don't... you don't kill me! Angel kills me!"

Also, it was only 7 years ago, but Buffy looking down at the crater that was Sunnydale and smiling after being asked "what next?" will always be one of my favourite moments of TV. 6 years of awesome coming together for one final epic episode.

Same with Angel, Gunn, Illyria & Spike running into battle at the end of 'Not Fade Away'. "I don't know about you guys... but I always wanted to fight a dragon. Let's get to work."

The finale of Angel was all kinds of awesome. Especially Lindsay's death, that'll always be one of my favourite moments ever, topped only by Doyles death. "No... no, you don't... you don't kill me! Angel kills me!"

You?! A flunky?!

Rocket Power had a pretty bad ass theme song too, this thread is awesome :blush:

I was watching the Hey Arnold episode where all the girls pick on the new girl in town(Lila?) and find out she's poor and lives on nothing but cans of beans. A well done episode...the old school Nicktoons are wonderful, the tripe they have on now in Asia is disgusting.