Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Surprised he's gone completely, didn't think they'd be gutless in that respect, it won't die overnight and he'll be abused by the next team, and the next team Unless of course Rangers and Liverpool fans are going to be gentle ;) . Completely random thought but could it mean his sister-in-law has had a turn for the worse?

Oh well at least it's another point picked up where we lost 3 last year... I guess dropping Rooney is going to be the reason we lost, ignoring the fact that we should have defended properly and walked out with a 3-1 win. I think saying Chelsea will win the title as a result is ridiculous though, of course they're winning at the moment but look at their fixtures, I expect that when they come up against a decent team it won't be such a stroll as it is right now.

Oh well at least it's another point picked up where we lost 3 last year... I guess dropping Rooney is going to be the reason we lost, ignoring the fact that we should have defended properly and walked out with a 3-1 win. I think saying Chelsea will win the title as a result is ridiculous though, of course they're winning at the moment but look at their fixtures, I expect that when they come up against a decent team it won't be such a stroll as it is right now.

It's not even ridiculous because of their fixtures, it's ridiculous because we're FOUR games into the season. It's annoying as hell as to how we didn't win the game (which we should of about 6-1), but very over the top to start congratulating another team on retaining the title.

Really, this just shows we need to tighten up so much more. We should have twelve points right now. Cost big points at Fulham and Everton really late on with defensive lapses. Vidic looked really good yesterday, real shame we went to sleep at the end like that. On one hand it's annoying we haven't won these games, but before these silly mistakes, I've been really impressed with the way we're playing. Hopefully we get a good result against Rangers on Tuesday and then tighten up a little bit more at crucial times.

Yeah, the reason you lost is the defence. Your 'attack' got you 3-1 ahead, so not playing Rooney wasn't a major loss, but your defence fucked up.

What the fuck happened there? Fucking useless cunts should go die in a fire. Gongrats on retaining, Chelsea.

How the fuck does drawing against EVERTON AWAY induce this kind of reaction? Example #254 why I hate pretty much every United fan I've met.

United were 3-1 up after 90 minutes.