Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Ahaha. I can't wait to see the rest of Man Utd' fan's reactions. What a waste of a game for them.

Also, may I remind Liverpool fans that this time last year it was "lol, Spurs" and "lol, Harry Redknapp" and (disappointingly) look where that ended up.

EDIT: Was it last year? I can't remember.

Naw, that's 2 years ago. 3 points out of 10 games or something, then Redknapp took over.

Ahaha. I can't wait to see the rest of Man Utd' fan's reactions. What a waste of a game for them.

Also, may I remind Liverpool fans that this time last year it was "lol, Spurs" and "lol, Harry Redknapp" and (disappointingly) look where that ended up.

Naw, that's 2 years ago. 3 points out of 10 games or something, then Redknapp took over.

My point effectively was, despite my memory failing me, was that a shit start doesn't mean a shit finish.

My point effectively was, despite my memory failing me, was that a shit start doesn't mean a shit finish.

We'll just have to do the same as Spurs did, get a better manager.

• Admin

It was 2 points from 11 if I remember correctly, I remember all the atrocious jokes about triangles and toothpicks and so on.

Giggs out for a few weeks apparently. Hamstring.

O'Shea = the new Phil Neville? Shit but apparently versatile?

What an hillarioulsy terrible display of defending by Huth there, Carroll was getting nowhere near the cross but meh, we'll take the penalty and the half time lead, thanks Robbie.

Very deserved though, we've bossed the game so far. Also, Tiote is looking like a great purchase and Ben Arfa looks dangerous whenever he's on the ball. A win here would be a great result.

It was 2 points from 11 if I remember correctly, I remember all the atrocious jokes about triangles and toothpicks and so on.

Giggs out for a few weeks apparently. Hamstring.

O'Shea = the new Phil Neville? Shit but apparently versatile?

Ah yeah, it was 2 points.

What's the difference between Spurs and a triangle?

What an hillarioulsy terrible display of defending by Huth there, Carroll was getting nowhere near the cross but meh, we'll take the penalty and the half time lead, thanks Robbie.

Very deserved though, we've bossed the game so far. Also, Tiote is looking like a great purchase and Ben Arfa looks dangerous whenever he's on the ball. A win here would be a great result.

And horrendously Tiote is taken off whilst looking like man of the match leaving a blown out Kevin Nolan to go centre mid. Ben Arfa is anything but a left winger, so the only option is to either play two up top at home to give us a chance of scoring, or play Ben Arfa in the Nolan role off the striker. I'm a big Hughton fan, but changes need to be made, and as soon as possible.

We'll just have to do the same as Spurs did, get a better manager.

And not be one defaulted loan away from going into administration.

With United away at Sunderland tomorrow, I ask...

Do we have a third kit? Because the home and away shirts would clash with Sunderland's home one, for sure.

Unless it's like FIFA 11 where we just wear the black one from last season, with AON sponsoring replacing AIG.