Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

It baffles me when United fans wonder why they're hated so much. It's childish and idiotic views like that make it all the more funny.

Worst losers ever.

Edited by The Cool One
  • Like 5

• Admin

Has it been a good first half? Really hate not having Sky Sports sometimes, because this seems like a really good game. Suprised at the result, but everytime I've seen Man U this season they've been unconvincing,

Crap match really, with lots of flashpoints.

• Like 2

Guest viperlike
Quit being a fucking cry baby and shut the fuck up. This is why people can't stand Man U fans. Get over it

Ill be the bigger man here and stick to talking about the football.

Quit being a fucking cry baby and shut the fuck up. This is why people can't stand Man U fans. Get over it

Ill be the bigger man here and stick to talking about the football.

Or how you want someone to have a career ending injury just because your team is losing, you hypocritical piece of shit.

• Like 1

Guest viperlike

He tried to break Nani's leg. That is all i will say on the matter. Your the one getting angry at someone else on an internet forum, im quite sure you need to chill out.

Guest viperlike

Back to the football, Giggs was so close with that volley would have been a topper if it went in. Cannot see us getting anything out of this game at all.

My Liverpool-supporting friend (who adores Dirk Kuyt anyway) is going ballistic. If he gets a hat-trick I think he may have a heart attack of joy.

*head asplode*

Apparently he's still alive but has decided that he will be going to buy a Liverpool shirt with Kuyt's name on it tomorrow.

He tried to break Nani's leg. That is all i will say on the matter. Your the one getting angry at someone else on an internet forum, im quite sure you need to chill out.

I just thought it was a typical hopeless Carragher tackle myself and probably deserved a red. Unless of course he comes out alá Roy Keane and admits he tried to end his career in which case he should be banned for life but to keep going on about his deliberate attempts is pathetic.

3rd goal was coming a mile off. I thought it was going to go straight in but it was obvious where the free-kick was going to go and only one person was there in case VDS got in the same county to get anything on it.