Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

• Admin

West Ham essentially throwing in the towel by naming Scott Parker on the bench. Ledley King starts for us after seven months. Also, Kaboul in for Corluka and Pienaar for Palacios. Carroll and Suarez both start for 'pool.

Alex header makes it 2-1 to Chelsea.

"There's only two Ameobi's, two Ameobi's!"

Did we really just see someone use the "I know you are but what am I?" on Eee dub bee? I'm sure you could've come up with something better!

Sounds like Liverpool dropping like flies at the moment. They'll score soon though as Spurs never win there and when we do something horrible always happens. Bosnian war, titanic sinking, those sort of things. The beheading was a little early to blame on a Spurs win :shifty:

She is what I imagine the female JohnnyPerfect to look like.

Sure you're not simply promoting yourself and that's you in the video?

Pretty sure. Any video of me, currently, would involve singing "Demba Ba, My Lord"

dembaba.jpg

?