Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Oh God, Chelsea are wearing the hideous third kit for the first time.

ChelseaThirdKit_MenKids.jpg

:puke:

And Kalou has taken mere seconds to miss his first good chance. This is a good sign - hopefully he'll get his 20 requisite misses in early so he might actually score one in the second half.

Aren't Obertan/Macheda/etc. the ones who helped rescue you against Villa last week? :/

Yeah, Macheda did score our first (only after a mistake which led to Villa's second, though) and Obertan was close to winning it for us. But when Macheda starts up front, it usually means we look lacklustre and don't accomplish anything. I hope he can prove me wrong today.

Edited by Shelty92

I hate listening to Five Live. Birmingham v Chelsea is meant to be their 'Main Commentary', but what this actually means is they stay with the match for two minutes, then spend the next five minutes going around other matches/sports/etc. Fuck sake.

Gallas, 33, has won 84 caps for France, having made his international bow eight years ago, and accused youngster Nasri of showing a lack of respect by stealing Thierry Henry's seat on the team bus.

Nasri hit back and said: 'Thierry was absent with a back injury and I sat in his seat on the French bus. When he came back he said 'Can you get up?' But he said it in a certain way. So to wind him up I answered "well, respect works both ways".'

Centre-back Gallas, who moved to Spurs in the summer, then hit out at Nasri in his autobiography, La parole est à la défense (I call the defence), which was published in November 2008. The pair then never spoke in the two years they were together at the Emirates playing for Arsenal.