nPower Football League Thread 2010/2011

Adam

Very strange. He's the most hateable person in the world. He probably looks in the mirror and thinks "God, I hate me." Still, look forward to his whinging next season a bit. He's always having a moan about something, and since the novelty of Ian Holloway wore off after about one week, I need a new managerial figure to take my attention for a little while.

Ah well, apparently it's going to be Swansea v Forest and Cardiff v Reading in the playoffs in the end.

Given that, in my experience, all Welsh fans are fucking mental, I'll be hoping (in vain) for a Forest v Reading final. :shifty:

1520: Breaking news: Cardiff chief executive Gethin Jenkins says his club will not be appealing against the QPR decision.

Green-light 100% definately can't go back now for the play-offs...

So.....

Championship; QPR (Champions) and Norwich promoted. Swansea vs Forest and Cardiff vs Reading in the play-offs. Preston, Scunthorpe and Sheff United relegated.

League 1: Brigton (Champions) and Southampton promoted. Huddersfield vs Bournemouth and Peterborough vs MK Dons in the play-offs. Dag & Red, Bristol Rovers, Plymouth and Swindon relegated.

League 2: Chesterfield (Champions), Bury and Wycombe promoted. Shrewsbury vs Torquay and Accriington vs Stevenage in the play-offs. Lincoln City and Stockport relegated.

Part of me is glad that QPR, the best team this season, gets to go up to the Premier League and ain't replaced by a side who don't deserve to be there - but the other part hates Neil Warnock and how much of a coward he looks in all of this.

Oh well. I'm hoping Forest go up - I've liked watching them over the last few years. Or Swansea. I don't think I could handle my Cardiff supporting friends if they came up and took something off United.

Eh? Faurlin was signed before Warnock even joined the club!

I'm not saying that it's his fault - it's just he was complaining about something similar when it went against him, and now it's made out to be not as bad when it's someone at his club.

I have a QPR fan friend. His QPR love really came more to the fore this year. He has been intolerable with his tweets on QPR.

I want a Welsh side in the Premier League. We've had Forrest and Reading before. :shifty:

Billy Sharp is the Doncaster Rovers player of the year.

I know nobody cares, even Sharp didn't seem to care, but yeah, they had the "ceremony" at my work.