Fourth American Pie Coming

Ananas

American why? Aug. 10, 2004

Source: FilmJerk  by: Jim Law

It started out being compared to PORKY'S. By the time they're finished it'll be in the same category as ERNEST GOES TO CAMP. Anyone who thought the AMERICAN PIE franchise couldn't drop any lower than the absolutely horrible AMERICAN WEDDING are in for a cruel surprise. FilmJerk.com has learned from an anonymous source that AMERICAN WEDDING 4 is slated to start principal photography this September under the direction of Steve Rash (CAN'T BUY ME LOVE). As if it wasn't a big enough slap in the face to fans in part 3 to lose half the cast and not even acknowledge their existence, this time around, none of the major characters will return. The fourth installment will instead focus on Stifler's little brother. That's right, the kid whose claim to fame was showing up for five minutes of screen time to talk about getting laid and swear a lot. Apparently, Matt (he doesn't even have a name in the first 2) gets sent to band camp for the summer when he faces expulsion from school and tries to make the best of it by hiding cameras all over so he can........ Does anyone f*cking care at this point? Wait, there's more. Eli Marienthal (below), the young actor who played mini-Stifler in the prior films is not expected to be back, and neither is anyone who enjoyed the first two movies. And for the record, Stifler sucked in part 3.

I actually liked the first three but i dunno about this one. Im not gonna make any judgements till i see it though, it could be funny, ya never know.

I enjoyed the first and second but believe it should have stopped there. To be perfectly honest, I would've preferred #3 be what is described in the first post rather than what it was. That being utter pointless shit. That being said this movie will still be bad. I quite like Eli Marenthial (I used to watch Tucker...) but finding that this won't even feature him is making it all the more 'meh'. Why latch this onto the AP series? The only reason I can think of is to draw people into watching it by the name alone. Which shows how much it will probably suck.

Keeping in mind I *liked* 2 and 3 more than the first one...

this has to be the worst movie news I've read in a long ass time. It's not an "American Pie" without any of the originals. That's like "Nightmare on Elm Street" without Freddy Kreuger, or a Batman movie without, you know, BATMAN.

Wait..people hated 3? :s Didn't know that..I for one loved..all three of them. Definitely American Weddy...who I for one also enjoyed Stifler in. Now another American Pie...without any of the cast, I'm sure it won't be a bad movie actually :/ but I doubt it will seem like American Pie 4...rather then just another movie. They should have just given it a whole new name...and taken the Harold and Kumar route seeing as like none of the characters are even in it. But in the end, I'm sure I'll end up watching it, and liking it :s.

Keeping in mind I *liked* 2 and 3 more than the first one...

this has to be the worst movie news I've read in a long ass time. It's not an "American Pie" without any of the originals. That's like "Nightmare on Elm Street" without Freddy Kreuger, or a Batman movie without, you know, BATMAN.

Personally I thought American Wedding was the only watchable one out of the three. The first one was humorous the first time I watched it, but got worse with repeated viewings. The second one was just flat out awful. But the third was a solid movie. Take half of the shit out with Sean William Scott and it would have been even better.

One and two were ok but not great but 3 was just low. It was crap even Stifler wasn't funny and now they decide to milk this franchise for every thing its got. It would have been a bit respectable if Eli Marienthal was in it but no. Pathetic.