Football Manager 2011

Dan

Looking at their team, it didn't look like they had much money at all....

Might go with Palermo. Some quality players, so something to build on.

Their AMC, Pastore is possibly the best player in the game stats wise.

I've gotten bored with my current game. I'm now loading up a game using a January update I've found, and adding a few additional leagues, Qatar and the UAE I think I've loaded.

I started the game in January 2011. Torres has scored 10 goals for Chelsea and Andy Carroll has 23 goals for Liverpool.

I normally have two 'rules' when playing FM. 'Don't start at a big club' and 'don't manage Liverpool first'. I'm horribly tempted to go against those now.

There does seem to be a problem with former players getting jobs you wouldn't expect them to far too early in their managerial careers.

I've noticed that too. Former players are leaping right into management very fast. In my Journeyman game I saw Heskey at Wigan. Van Nistelrooy at Burnley and then Man. Utd and a load of players going straight into management in Ireland.

My personal favourite is Danny Cadamateri, who has relegated two teams, been sacked three times and won a grand total of 6 games out of 54 in 15 months.

So I've won the league with a couple of games to spare. I would switch things around and give the younger guys a go whilst resting people for the cup final...but my last two league games are against Tottenham and Arsenal. The Chelsea fans will hate be forever if I lose to both of them.

Damn it all. I bet Lampard and Cech get injured or something.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

So I've won the league with a couple of games to spare. I would switch things around and give the younger guys a go whilst resting people for the cup final...but my last two league games are against Tottenham and Arsenal. The Chelsea fans will hate be forever if I lose to both of them.

Damn it all. I bet Lampard and Cech get injured or something.

You say that like there's something wrong with people hating Be.

• Like 3

For anyone who is playing in the lower leagues, striker Jordan Cook has been an absolutely phenomenal signing for me. On loan from Sunderland, he's got six goals in seven games and has spear headed my Mansfield side's revival at the end of the season. We started off well,had a difficult winter, and now with a few minor tactical changes we've shot into the play off places and have booked ourselves a spot in the FA Trophy final. Bizarrely, I've had this game for nearly two months, and this would be the first full season I've got through should I make it through the next month and a bit.