Manchester United (home)

Manchester City (away)

Liverpool (home)

Everton (away)

Fulham (home) < brief respite

Chelsea (away)

Tottenham (home)

Arsenal (away)

Then over November/December/January I get a glorious run of Wolves, Blackpool, West Ham, Bristol City, Birmingham, Stoke, Ipswich, Sunderland, Newcastle, Blackburn, Bolton...

...After which point the shit-storm starts again. Balls.

Mamadou Sakho's contract with PSG is expiring. I've offered him a contract to join Arsenal...as has Chelsea, Milan, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munchen and Juventus, I'd say he's in demand.

Well, Sakho is a beast. I havent seen him NOT become world class in any game over like the last 3 versions of FM.

I had a horrible run in like that in my United game, too.

Man City (Away) they were in 4th, not far behind us.

Chelsea (Home) in second and breathing down our necks

Chelsea (Wembley) lost that one, no FA Cup for me :(

Barca (Away)

Spurs (Home) in 3rd, and very close to us, tight season at the top

Barca (Home)

Only got 4 points from that, and crashed out of both cups :( Horrible run.

Who do you end the season on? I've always found myself climbing a place or two because I seem to get the conjested fixture list, like you, then have a few easier games to end the season on while other teams struggle with top tier clashes.

Final game is Sunderland away. The run-in looks pretty decent (Ispwich, Birmingham, Stoke, etc.) unless we're all scrabbling around to avoid relegation...then it could be decidedly tense.

Currently got 12 points from the first 9 games, which is pretty good I guess.

Newcastle 1 - 1 Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest 2 - 1 Blackburn

Bolton 1 - 1 Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest 0 - 2 Manchester United

Manchester City 2 - 2 Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Liverpool

Everton 2 - 1 Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest 2 - 0 Fulham

Chelsea 3 - 0 Nottingham Forest

Have to travel to Everton again now for the League Cup, which I suspect will knock me out. Then back for Spurs and Arsenal.

I realized last night that my Viking side are on a 23 game unbeaten run in all competitions. 19 of those are in the league, just another 12 league games and we'll have equaled Rosenborgs 1998 record.

I'm sure that won't happen. :shifty:

Does anyone know how to get the best out of Cesc Fabregas? Seriously he's consistently getting a 6.9 rating and has the lowest of average rating of my entire Arsenal first team squad. I've tried him with the support role as a deep-lying playmaker and as an advanced playmaker. Now I'm going to try him as an advanced playmaker with an attacking role. Wish me luck.

Does anyone know how to get the best out of Cesc Fabregas? Seriously he's consistently getting a 6.9 rating and has the lowest of average rating of my entire Arsenal first team squad. I've tried him with the support role as a deep-lying playmaker and as an advanced playmaker. Now I'm going to try him as an advanced playmaker with an attacking role. Wish me luck.

Have you tried him in a free role? I had much the same problem with Rooney, he just wasnt playing great, so I set him as treqartista, free role. He is everywhere now, scores, creates, and massive match ratings. Cesc, likewise, might not like being tied to a rigid structure, so let him do his own thing.

Just about equalized the record for most games without defeat in the Norwegian Cup. Went 2-0 down to Askers, a team in the division below us. I yelled at them at half time. Brought on Kevin Thompson and Jan Tommeres and we won 3-2. The quest for a third Cup in a row is still on!

Seydou Doumbia. Most frustrating striker I've ever worked with. I signed him for my Arsenal team. He has 8 goals in 9 games in all competitions. (6 in 3 in europe and 2 in 5 in the league). So goal return is good. He plays brilliantly. He's direct, strong, can beat a man and can score goals. He can also get injured. He's been injured three times since he joined at the start of the season... it's only the middle of November. Now he's out for 3 -4 months. I honestly feel he could end up the league's top scorer.. but I really worry now he wont stay fit. He cost me the best part of 20m too. van Persie has barely stayed fit, too. Leaving me with a young and raw Lukaku (I inherited him, I personally wouldn't have signed him) and Bendtner. Oh, Doumbia. STAY FIT.

Seydou Doumbia. Most frustrating striker I've ever worked with. I signed him for my Arsenal team. He has 8 goals in 9 games in all competitions. (6 in 3 in europe and 2 in 5 in the league). So goal return is good. He plays brilliantly. He's direct, strong, can beat a man and can score goals. He can also get injured. He's been injured three times since he joined at the start of the season... it's only the middle of November. Now he's out for 3 -4 months. I honestly feel he could end up the league's top scorer.. but I really worry now he wont stay fit. He cost me the best part of 20m too. van Persie has barely stayed fit, too. Leaving me with a young and raw Lukaku (I inherited him, I personally wouldn't have signed him) and Bendtner. Oh, Doumbia. STAY FIT.

Louis Saha's regen?