Football Manager 2011

Dan

I decided as a side game to my Newcastle game to start a journeyman game based around SE Asia.

I accepted the first job I was offered, so now I am the manager of SSBJ in the Malaysian U20 Division 1, a completely amateur team with a total club value of £230.

I'm basically managing a pub team. :/

EDIT: It's not even a pub team, pub teams at least have a 43 year old pot bellied centre back who I could use as captain...

SSBJ.jpg

Whoever suggested the "fuck off" button, I think I want it now. Every single day, Ipswich are bidding for someone in my team, the only thing changing being which one they're bidding for. Thankfully, the majority of my players are fine with me rejecting it, since they appear to recognise the fact that I've got us 9 points clear of second place and we're pretty much a lock for promotion and it's not even half way through the season.

I got lucky that I managed to sell off one of my players for £5mil, which let me bring in a whole load of younger talent that are really proving their worth.

What's the stadium capacity? Meacon's rocking a crowd of 250 at a 52,000 seat stadium as Queen's Park.

2000 non seater, 50p a ticket, the odd thing is I have 25 £2 season ticket holders, you'd think they'd at least show up for every game.

I've always wondered what it must be like to attend a Queens Park home game. I bet it's quite surreal.

50p a ticket.. or 2 quid for a season ticket? ahahahahaha.

All my players, myself and my 1 staff member are unpaid amateurs, so it's all profit baby! :w00t:

I decided as a side game to my Newcastle game to start a journeyman game based around SE Asia.

I accepted the first job I was offered, so now I am the manager of SSBJ in the Malaysian U20 Division 1, a completely amateur team with a total club value of £230.

I'm basically managing a pub team. :/

EDIT: It's not even a pub team, pub teams at least have a 43 year old pot bellied centre back who I could use as captain...

SSBJ.jpg

I remember managing some Police Team in South Korea haha.

WHEYYYYYYY Finally got Cardiff promoted haha. Finished 2nd on 84pts, 5 behind Forrest but 3 ahead of Reading. The first thing the board do after celebrating our promotion? Cancel the youth facility upgrade that we've been waiting a whole fucking year to complete cause they decided to riddle the club with debt from loans....cunts

Now its going to be interesting to see if I get a decent amount of money next season cause more than likely i'm going to have to sign bosmans and get people on loan considering I'm losing Koumas, Bellamy, Emmanuel-Thomas who has been immense for me this season and Olofinjana.

Michael Owen is ready and willing to be designated a 'backup' player in talks over his new contract...provided he receive that typical backup player salary of £30kpw.

Oh Michael. It's a different world you live in, isn't it?

• Like 2

Yay got a new sponsership deal worth £1.1million, last sponser was only 250k :

Got John Flanagan on a bosman as well..... :pervert:

Edited by davidmarrio

One match away from the FA Cup Semi's... shocking myself in the cups right now. Would be amazing to reach the final of both cup competitions from the Championship. Getting excited for Promotion now. Gettin' close to the end of the season and I'm sure I wont finish below second. I really wanna push for first. Lots of areas of the team that could use improving if we're to survive with the big boys, though. Fortune may be banging in the goals, but can he do it against the top sides in the country? I don't know, I'd bought Boselli, and expected him to be scoring for fun - but nothing even resembling talent from the Wigan-reject. O'Hara has been superb, and with him Monty, Fahey and Colback I've got solid options for central midfield. I don't see Gradel, Jerome and Barnes tearing the full backs apart in the Premiership really. Williams & Woodgate as centrebacks are solid - but I'd like some more Premiership experience in there. Full backs I'm not confident over. I want a new right back for the Prem, and left back... if Mattock doesn't learn to be steady then I wont be happy with him starting for us next season.