Football Manager 2011

Dan

Spurs about to win the Prem in mine after coming second in the first season.

If I win my last 3 league games I will finish 3rd and get the final Champions League place. Looks like Lille will win it with Lyon second. It's tight though so if I screw up I could finish as low as 6th.

Most depressingly Dario Gradi has just been sacked as Crewe boss.

I always drop players if they're on their way out. I figure that I need to prioritise getting the rest of my squad working well together

This. Especially if it's a captain, the last thing you want is a lack of motivation. I'd use the time to see which of your players would be well suited to replacing him in that position.

The media prediciton stuff annoys me. They've predicted by Ipswich team 7th after finishing 3rd, 3rd and 4th in the last three seasons. It prevents me from buying top players to take my squad to the next level. I haven't played the file for a while but I really want to win the league once before I give up on it.

I can't settle on a game at the moment. I get annoyed with my lack of database in some of my games, so I might start a new one with likes 6 league's open and either start unemployed or go with a Tottenham game.

The media prediction is just based on clubs reputation. You're the 7th biggest club in England.

So my captain has agreed an end-of-contract deal with another club. He's now unmotivated, do I just drop him and strip him of captaincy or keep with him, since he is my best defender by a long way?

If you have something to play for, keep him in until he loses form, if not drop him and start forming the side for next season.

Pato for £13m is really good. i got knocked back for £30m on my game.

I was surprised too, I made an enquiry about him and got stated £15.75m, I cheekily knocked it down to £12m and they went to £13m, so happy with that. £16m for Phil Jones is an absolute bargain btw, id recommend him to anyone, same as De Jong for £3.5m who's replaced Kompany as the anchor man.

My current Real Madrid game has hit 2015 and has resulted in four straight La Liga wins, three Spanish cups and the Champions League.

I don't really know why I'm still playing, it's becoming easier and easier each year to win the league with Barcelona in decline and my team improving (and making a shitload of cash too)

So I've set myself three new targets.

1) Get Pep Guardiola sacked. I don't know how to directly do this, but loaning incredible players to Valencia and Malaga could be the start. Alternatively I could wait until Xavi, Iniesta and Messi all break and then

2) No more ethnics. Try and create an entirely Spanish team that goes against every Real Madrid team in recent memories.

3) £1 billion in Real Madrid's kitty. I make about £50-100m per year, and if keep going long enough I could generate enough interest per year to make the club entirely self sufficient without needing television income.

But in reality I'm just waiting for a good job in England and then running the fuck away.

Hernandez just got a full 10.0 rating for me after netting 5 goals in a 6-0 win over Crystal Palace in the FA Cup, the side was full of youth/reserves with the only exceptions being Mascherano(yes I mark for veterans available on a free) and Hernandez.

One thing that's really gotten on my nerves, this summer I bought in a goalkeeper(Paulista) and broke my transfer record for a defender Martin Enrique but I haven't been allowed to register them for the Champions League? it says they're ineligible I have never had this problem before

Hernandez just got a full 10.0 rating for me after netting 5 goals in a 6-0 win over Crystal Palace in the FA Cup, the side was full of youth/reserves with the only exceptions being Mascherano(yes I mark for veterans available on a free) and Hernandez.

One thing that's really gotten on my nerves, this summer I bought in a goalkeeper(Paulista) and broke my transfer record for a defender Martin Enrique but I haven't been allowed to register them for the Champions League? it says they're ineligible I have never had this problem before

Could it be they played a CL early 1st round play-off game before they went to you?

Get in! We lost the second last game to Lyon so were a point behind PSG going into the last game of the season. We're 2-1 down to Montpellier with 15 minutes to go and Vossen scores twice (he hadn't scored for 5 games) so we win 3-2! It all depends on the PSG score though and they LOST to Rennais! So we get third! Rennais get 4th, PSG 5th and Marseille 6th. Deschamps will probably get sacked as Marseille manager.

The board takeover has happened and the polish guy has decided to upgrade the training and youth facilities....Which has to be a good thing. He's been pleasant towards me so far so hopefully I can hang around. Coutadeur and Bentley get into the team of the season which is hardly surprising as Bentley got 35 assists, 10 goals and 11 MoMs in 57 games and Coutadeur got 19 assists, 7 goals and 5 MoMs in 61.

£16m for Phil Jones is an absolute bargain btw, id recommend him to anyone

So it was you who had a word with Fergie! :angry:

I bought him for £16m too. Next season I'm making him Newcastle and England captain.

Three games to go with Dresden, I'm in 3rd with 62, I lost 2-1 in a game I should have won so Wehen went ahead of my by process of their 1st vs 3rd showdown with Unteraching. Three wins might not be enough, I need goals.