NBA 2k11 or NBA Elite 11?

A-Dub

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which NBA game will/would you pick up?

And you can download draft classes with real life college players.

Speaking of the draft classes, does anyone know who has some good ones on the Xbox? Everytime I find a guy who makes several years they are either extremely over-rated to the point of every player picked 1-60 is at least going to be good enough to be a starter or they're real bad that even the top picks never seem to reach their full potential.

What is Player Growth like? I have the game ordered (w00t.gif) and literally cannot wait to get it. But the newest Basketball game I own is NBA Live 10 and my only 2K game in NBA 2k7 (Also have Live 08 for the PSP). And as some of you will probably know, player growth is basically non-exsistent in Live 10. I was just wondering is it good in this? I really hope so!

Wow this game is tough on beginners. Any tips on how to defend because I literally have no clue what I'm doing. Also is it better to use the right stick or square in the long term for shooting. Any general tips for a newb to Basketball games would be appreciated.

Wow this game is tough on beginners. Any tips on how to defend because I literally have no clue what I'm doing. Also is it better to use the right stick or square in the long term for shooting. Any general tips for a newb to Basketball games would be appreciated.

I always found playing in a Zone can be easier than playing Man-to-man. Or to more specifically, 2-3 Zone. That way won't have to worry about Assingments and Double Teams as much. But that's just me, I'm sure other people will just dismiss my idea

Also, I've never really been a fan of the shotstick, although I don't know how it is in 2K11

Anyone ever ordered from Play.com? I ordered this last Saturday or Friday (One of the two). Still not came, just wondering if anyone else has and how good your experience was. My stomach has been pure butterflies all week waiting for this, I literally can't wait

I like the 2-3 zone, especially if you have a good defensive center. Plus, you can confuse the other team by switching to man-to-man halfway through the game.

The shot stick is better for going to the basket and post moves, since some of the animations can only come from using the stuck.

Any suggestions on a team to support, so I can get attached in the career mode. I've taken a liking to Orlando and the Knicks, but not sure. Preferably someone not too good, but not too shit as well. My knowledge of Basketball doesn't really go beyond the Magic, Knicks Lakers, Celtics and Heat.

Any suggestions on a team to support, so I can get attached in the career mode. I've taken a liking to Orlando and the Knicks, but not sure. Preferably someone not too good, but not too shit as well. My knowledge of Basketball doesn't really go beyond the Magic, Knicks Lakers, Celtics and Heat.

Mavericks are a good team to support. No real star's but deeper than the mariana trench.

They play a shooting style of basketball without a lot of dunkers and have great experienced players.

Shawn Marion, Jason terry, J-Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, Caron Butler, Peja Stojakovic and so on.

And it also helps that i watch all their games during their season.

And also two of the meanest short PG's in the league in JJ Barea and Roddy Beaubois.