The Apprentice - Series 6

Timmoru Suzuki

I have grown to dislike Chris so much. He does just seem like one of those dicks who tells you how good they did in school because they have done nothing of note since. He really hasn't been better than average in any respect either, which looked good next to some of the shit candidates earlier in the contest but at this stage he just looks lackluster. Stella will destroy him. It is a shame too because, since Joanna and Stuart where not going to get any further for completely opposite reasons, he was a better candidate than Jamie. It just seems like that second place in the final belongs to Liz, and that is why Lord Sugar was so annoyed with himself.

He self-admitted that. The guy had been in business for nine months. He coudln't rely on past experience in business to get him by, so he kept falling back to his grades. I felt he explained himself quite well, actually.

I don't buy it. Even if he has been only working for 9 months he must have done something that is more personal than getting grades. How did he get that first job for example? What made him want to go in that direction? Did he not travel, get work experience or do anything that made him stand out from the crowd? Just seems very lazy and without character. That said, I do think he has shown enough in the contest to make this final not a foregone conclusion, but I really can't see past Stella.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

I can't actually call it tonight. In previous years I think it's been fairly obvious who'll win but they're such contrasting candidates with completely different strengths. Stella's been better, but he seems to want somebody with a bit of entrepreneurial skill and we haven't seen much of that from her, whereas Chris has shown fantastic negotiating skill (by far the best in the series I'd wager), an ability to think on his feet, he's younger and more dynamic. I do quite hope it's Chris, he just seems like a really strong candidate.

I think Chris' bottle shape was too out there to be honest. It's good to have something different but I don't think it's the kind of thing that would inspire a lot of people to buy it, and it could even turn people off of it. Though I suppose in a bar you'd be intrigued, just not particularly a supermarket. And it can't be pink if you're trying to target men, but there lies the issue - men don't like coloured drinks of any colour, so I think they should've just gone for women. But both names were quite good.

Also, hiring Yasmina was probably the most correct decision of all time.

Edited by Pesci

I went into this sure of Stella's victory, but by up until the end I wasn't sure. Chris has the better bottle design and product, but Stella had the better concept and brand. Both adverts weren't anything to shout home about, but Chris' was awful. Chris lead the team much better than Stella I thought. Stella also, I'd say, made quite a slip in the boardroom with how she came off, it was almost on the Paloma level of bitchyness. In the end though, I think the right decision was made. I maintain that Stella is better than Chris is every aspect and with the experience and how hard she has worked she is simply too good to pass up.

I wish Chris would've won, but it was a really entertaining final. I felt it was pretty even throughout. I just felt Chris had grown a lot more over the competition, and when Stella resorted to almost bitching about him in the boardroom, I felt embarrassed for her. I thought she might've talked herself out of it, when Chris was nothing but a gentlemen in there.

I was getting the feeling Stella was going to win it, but I thought she got a bit too petty in there. Still, this was a great year for The Apprentice, and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Have said something to the effect of; 'The rules of the competition said I could only pick one winner, but Chris pretty much has an open door to my office if he ever wants to come in and talk about work.'

I was paraphrasing, but that's the gist.