The Apprentice - Series 6

Timmoru Suzuki

Ahhh Sandeesh. Just shut up and keep looking up and down forlornly, that'll do. I quite like her accent though but just wish she wouldn't moan so much when she starts speaking.

Very glad Paloma's gone. She was a virus, VIRUS I TELLS YA.

In other news, Jamie is still definitely my favourite and that team looked much stronger than the other. At least three of them will make the final five I think although Christopher doing into hiding for fraud would suggest he didn't win it....Unsurprisingly.

:wub:

Jamie

:D

Laura

Chris (exuded a fine, pervy air when trying to get ladies to buy clothes)

Christopher

^_^

Liz (definitely one of the top 3)

Alex

Stella

:huh:

Sandeesh (should just be hired to sit there)

(N)

Joanna (definitely improved since she was told to shut up)

:angry:

The Brand

Generally I can't stand most folk at this stage of proceedings but actually this bunch are pretty good this year.

I like the episode where they do the advert, which is next week. But they always seem to make the same mistake with the advert; that it doesn't promote the object enough. I fully anticipate the same mistake to be made again.

In the preview clip Lord Sugar does say something like "You totally missed the point....You're fired" so it would seem like it does indeed happen again.

Quite liked Alex, don't think he should of went in all honesty. Sandeesh does just about fuck all half of the time and doesn't really stand a chance of coming out on top.

Laura is absolutely stunning. Her and Stella are by far my favorites. My money is certainly on Stella to win the entire thing. How the fuck Joanna is still there I'll never know.

Shame about Alex going, I liked him, but it looked like the right decision for me. The guy was doomed from the start. He show down the Germinator idea to begin with and you know that if he stuck to his guns and forced his terrible "The One" idea through they'd have lost anyway.

Chris dropped a bollock in this episode. When you take the idea to a focus group and they laugh at it you should just abandon it as credible. And, going by the task, Sandeesh shouldn't have gone either. Regardless of whether or not she did much, the pitch was the only thing positive about their task, she was never going to go. He should have brought in Stuart who pushed the idea strongly too, fuck he should have let Stuart PM on hindsight. His only chance of staying would have been bringing Laura, though I still would have fired him. Laura was absolutely right in being pissed off, she was ignored and not let to do anything, once again Alex's fault.

As it stands now, I really think we could have an all-girls final. Liz and Stella HAVE to be there unless something major happens. Joanna is pretty good and Laura also seems good (though I don't know to what extent, we really haven't seen her best). Stuart, Chris and Christopher all have massive faults, even if I do like them all. Jamie is the only guy with a chance by my money, but he'll need to come out of the background a bit. Sandeesh is awful.

lol, Alex. As an "advertising manager" how can you not know that a largely black bottle isn't going to go down well? I grew to like him a fair bit but he undid pretty much all of that in that episode. Was really hoping he'd go towards the end and I'm glad he did.

For my money, the best candidates have been in this order: Jamie (hasn't really done anything wrong, unlike Liz who was shakey as PM I thought), Liz (though I don't really like her :shifty:), Stella, Chris, Christopher, Joanna, The Brand, Laura and then Sandeesh - though the last three are so far behind at this point they don't stand a chance at winning. Laura really hasn't been anything apart from a pretty face at this point. And Sandeesh doesn't really seem like she wants to be there. I'd love it if The Brand won, but my "serious" pick is Stella.

I actually fear for Stella based on the "Someone as meticulous as you should have picked it up, your fired!" comment from next weeks preview. But, I realy hope I'm wrong as Stella is my favourite.

"Why are you shouting at me, what's wrong with you?" - His performance on the task was flawed, but for humour Chris was brilliant this week, and his having a go at Alex on behalf of Sandeesh for bringing her into the board-room was nice to see.

The 'winning' teams advert was bloody awful.

Finally, I don't see the appeal in Laura, but I felt she was a bit harshly criticised by Sir Alan in the boardroom. She asked for more work, and she did start on the pitch before Alex made her give it over to Sandeesh. She tried to do something but was stopped from doing so, basically.

I just said to the mrs that I think the meticulous one will be Stella.

Definitely right choice this time and I think Laura did fine. According to what we were shown all she gave were good comments - don't use a child, change the start of the presentation....and Alex underused her criminally.

I really like Chris. He is a bit childishly moody though but that endears him to me even more. The strong team won again though, no surprise there...but their advert was hilarious....Nearly as good as the cockney fella on the other one with his "graveee".

:wub:

Jamie

:D

Laura

Chris

^_^

Liz

Stella

Christopher

:huh:

Sandeesh

Joanna

(N)

The Brand

:angry:

My downward mover of the week is Christopher. Not that impressed with him this time around - fantastic hiring requirements for the advert though.

I didn't mind Alex a few weeks ago but he's just got more and more annoying as time went by. He actually seems a nice enough guy - it's just his inability to accept any criticism without getting all whiny that irks me. Glad he's gone, although Sandeesh is pretty hopeless too.

My list is the same as Hammy's if you were to swap Jamie with Laura.

See, I don't see the appeal in Laura. Sandeesh's eyes are better than anything Laura has. You KNOW Sandeesh has the best come on eyes ever.

Anyway, to make this somewhat relevant, tomorrow's task (with the big screens) looks a little weird. I'm awaiting the task where they are given a list of items to buy and the team which spends the least wins; or it's reverse, where they have to sell the same items and the team that makes the most wins. I always enjoy that one.