The Apprentice - Series 6

Timmoru Suzuki

I was quite pleased that Laura was given another shot - she was bullied to death over the course of the episode and the one time she stood up and made a decision for herself it backfired (the exclusivity thing which, whilst her argument was actually quite good, fails in relation to the task when they knew the orders were going in that night).

Joanne is fucking annoying.

I like Laura, partly cos she looks like the lass from the Cardigans.

Joy was the right to go though - horseyfaced and useless.

I still don't know their names but the geezer with the shaved head is my favourite these last two weeks - his Cuuli idea was decent - the thinking on his feet about the pillow being able to keep babyfood cool on the plane and help a young child sleep was inspired.

Anyway my hero of the week? Karen Brady. I love that woman.

Shaven-headed guy is called Jamie, and he reminds me of someone, but I can't think who at the moment. He definitely seems the least likely to make a horrendous cock-up.

So far, the standouts for the top four are:

Stella (who was fucking stellar this week, there's not really any other word for it, puns be damned).

Jamie.

Baggs The Brand.

and as much as I hate to say it, Melissa the dyke. I really hope she turns out to be a failblazer, but every time I see her in action I think of Ruth Badger (who really, REALLY should've won her series instead of that stupid greasy Irish bitch). And not just because she's fuck ugly. ¬_¬

The only reason I'm worried about that top four is that one of the "you're fired" clips shown before the show starts says "You've talked yourself out of this, you're fired!"... and I can't see anyone other than The Brand doing that. :(

And next week it's Reil's speciality task. ¬_¬ For some odd reason, I see Alex being quite good at it. Although the "We're not making croissants!" "... we are now!" exchange has me worried (the latter voice was Jamie's, too, if I recall. Uh-oh).

Edited by Farmer Reil

Also, Laura took a MASSIVE risk in changing her mind about who to take in - lucky the one she took in was the one who got fired.

I also quite like the dyke. Something about her way of doing stuff although I had to laugh when she proudly said that people would call her the bulldog or sledgehammer when it came to pitching and sales. If I pitched for a living I'd want to be known as the "Relief Pitcher". Brilliant.

Stella was magnificent - their whole thing went incredibly smoothly - made me start to suspect that they'd lose. <_<

And with that it's time to wheel out the old patented Hamster Apprentice chart!

:wub:

Jamie

:D

Stella

Christopher (fair play for trying to get Stella into a bikini)

^_^

Laura (possibly useless but held herself well in the board office)

Melissa (according to the official site she started as, and then ditched hairdressing so we're kindred spirits)

Alex (he's like a loveable bear)

:huh:

Liz (nice enough to look at)

Shibby

Paloma

Chris (dunno, want to like him but he's been bugging me)

(N)

Sandeesh (her eyes are fantastic but she's possibly got a nasty attitude)

:angry:

Joanna

The Brand (I know, I'm the only one who hates him)

Turns out Raleigh had to go cos his brother was critically injured in Afghanistan.

Ooh, this again. I remember ripping this off last time so I'll do it again! With the aid of the website because I don't know who most of these people are.

:w00t:

The Brand

Jamie

Stella

^_^

Christopher

Laura (seems thick as shit but she's nice)

Alex (seems thick as shit but he's nice)

Sandeesh (at least knew that when Boots offers you exclusivity on a shit product you fucking take it)

Paloma (definitely seems a bit devious but I like the look of her, plus she said a few things last episode that made sense)

:/

Liz (though she seems quite smart... reminds me of Yasmina a little bit)

Chris

Shibby

Dyke hair (she'll always be dyke hair)

angryfire.gif

Joanna

Also, Laura took a MASSIVE risk in changing her mind about who to take in - lucky the one she took in was the one who got fired.

I also quite like the dyke. Something about her way of doing stuff although I had to laugh when she proudly said that people would call her the bulldog or sledgehammer when it came to pitching and sales. If I pitched for a living I'd want to be known as the "Relief Pitcher". Brilliant.

Stella was magnificent - their whole thing went incredibly smoothly - made me start to suspect that they'd lose. <_<

And with that it's time to wheel out the old patented Hamster Apprentice chart!

:wub:

Jamie

Stella

Christopher (fair play for trying to get Stella into a bikini)

^_^

Laura (possibly useless but held herself well in the board office)

Melissa (according to the official site she started as, and then ditched hairdressing so we're kindred spirits)

Alex (he's like a loveable bear)

:huh:

Liz (nice enough to look at)

Shibby

Paloma

Chris (dunno, want to like him but he's been bugging me)

(N)

Sandeesh (her eyes are fantastic but she's possibly got a nasty attitude)

Joanna

The Brand (I know, I'm the only one who hates him)

Turns out Raleigh had to go cos his brother was critically injured in Afghanistan.

I'm with you on 'The Brand' - he is fucking awful.

"Out of the 1000 bread rolls we promised you, I'm embarassed to say we've only got 16".

:w00t:

I honestly don't think I've ever cringed so much watching the Apprentice!

Still like Laura and Chris best I think. Paloma is vile.

I quite liked Shibby. It's a shame he's gone and he's perhaps not even the most guilty member of his team, but my goodness he was shit there.

And I liked Alex until "by the way I got an A* in my GCSE Maths...I got 11 A's".

Nah, The Brand had an awesome line in the "next time on The Apprentice" bit - I think he'll have a bit to say next week.

Shibby was awesome, sad to see him go. I was cracking up at the:

"So out of 1000 roles I've only got 16. What am I supposed to tell them?!"

"...try the Atkins diet?"

Exchange. He wasn't the best businessman but he was a good lad. Alex also went up tenfold in my estimation that episode. I've gone from finding him mildly annoying to actually quite liking him. And Christopher too. I already liked him but fuck me, he absolutely bossed it this week. Paloma has gone down quite heavily as has Sandeesh. Though I do agree with Hammy that her eyes are awesome. Laura is still lovely, but not entertaining enough to be one of my favourites regardless of her talent. And is Chris ever actually going to do anything, or what.

So I'm rooting for, in this order: The Brand, Stella, Alex, Christopher, Jamie, Laura... and the rest I don't care about. Though if dyke hair and Joanna drove off a cliff it'd be nice.

Joanna was right to shut her mouth up this week.

Chris and Alex are moving on up in my love. Paloma is getting virtual punches in the kidneys. :angry:

Melissa had the chance to be brilliant....she sucked. Jamie was very well balanced - bit off a moan early on but then got on with it.

I'm halfway through the ep and I can already list 2 or 3 people that were seemingly more deserving of being fired than the Doc.

Sandeesh and Paloma have been dreadful in this ep, Melissa too.

Christopher is bossing the kitchen, and Alex saved Melissa's arse.

EDIT: lol at "Actually I got an A* in GCSE Maths"...

Thoughts:

SO FUCKING GLAD Dyke Hair is gone, good riddance to the annoying, self-centered bitch.

The Brand was less loud (and actually less annoying) than previously, but still had some good comedy moments.

Not a fan of Pamona.

Laura is okay, but Pamona aside the rest of the lasses on her team (the one who got the HUGE babyu grow and the other young lass) are better.

And I think I'm in love with Stella. Even with the mistake with the orders tonight, I don't care.

She's on The Apprentice: You're Fired now and she's ditched the dyke look! It's brown and medium length now, and her glasses are gone too. I don't blame her - if I was that much of a cunt I wouldn't want to be recognised either.

I would've watched, but it clashed with Castle.

Nathan Fillion > Melissa, obviously.

The team's are shaping up nicely now. Alex is pretty awesome as he's super honest, Jamie isn't bad, Stella and Liz are both good. Laura is okay, as is Christopher.