The Apprentice - Series 6

Timmoru Suzuki

ahahahaahaahaha

Karmically, they will be retributed. The universe speaks louder than I do."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyway, I couldn't stand Melissa, so I am happy she has gone. I mean, in the space of five minutes she said "analysation" and "professionality".

How it stands for me -

:D - Jamie, Laura

:) - Alex, Chris #1, Chris #2, Liz, Stella

:mellow: - Jo

(N) - THE BRAND™, Sandeesh

:angry: - Paloma

Note absence of :wub: . Would have been Laura but she loses it for being a bit of a whiny bitch in that episode.

What's annoying me is that Liz is clearly awesome, but they're not really showing enough of her awesomness. It's almost because she gets on with it like a true pro, we don't get to see much of her. Which kind of affects how much I like her. But yes, rankings time. The Brand should've theoretically slipped down due to his quietness over the past couple of weeks, but I LOVED the sheer brutality of "so, would the baby be dead at 40 degrees?" He's such a fantastic moron.

:lol:

The Brand

:D

Jamie

Christopher

Alex

Stella

:)

Liz

Chris

Laura

:/

Sandeesh

:(

Paloma

:angry:

Joanne

Joanne escapes the flaming anger emoticon this week because she actually seemed alright that episode. But I'm not letting that cloud my judgment that on the whole, she is a cunt. I do really like Christopher so far. I'm thinking that when he gets the chance to PM he'll leapfrop Jamie.

Happened to see half of the episode before heading. Guy whose house we were in hated lesbo chick. We all lol'd at her "manoeuvrement" phrase. And the Fuck is that one guy 21. I'm 21, but Fuck me he looks about 35.

Finally got around to watching the latest episode. lol, Dyke Hair. Glad she went. I was about to go crazy when Lord Sugar looked at Jamie and did his "Remember this for the future ..." line, I thought he was going to make a huge mistake and fire him. Melissa was so shit it defied logic, I have no idea why she could call herself a good salesperson and keep a straight face.

Liking Chris, Jamie, Stella and Alex so far. Also don't mind Liz. Stuart I don't like, but I want to see him continue and get fired in a really explosive way, like his team wins but he has done some deplorable and gets fired for it anyway. Everyone is meh or terrible. That entire subteam of girls this week was fucking annoying, Laura always moans, Paloma tries to monopolise everything, and Sandeesh I struggle to find any skillsin her at all.

Happened to see half of the episode before heading. Guy whose house we were in hated lesbo chick. We all lol'd at her "manoeuvrement" phrase. And the Fuck is that one guy 21. I'm 21, but Fuck me he looks about 35.

He's fat. Fat makes you look older.

He does have the flushed cheeks of youth though.

Huge money on this episode. Lord Sugar looked shocked.

Jamie's brilliant - professional, level headed and a gentleman. Really cocky though but he can actually back it up. Sugar's comments to him at the end just seemed more like a grooming comment. He's got to get to the interviews, along with Liz who sold amazingly. Chris did well as manager so he'll probably make final five unless he screws up.

Melissa just became more comic as the episode went on - like an unwinding parody of herself into screeching child-witch at the end. I didn't like her last week and this week was just ridiculous. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until she got her chance, and then she screwed up twice which means that she wasn't a new Badger....Just useless.

Joanna's getting better too. It's good when mouthy contestants actually listen and improve themselves.

The Brand is possibly a bit useless. We shall see.

• Admin
Margaret Mountford is to return to The Apprentice later this series, it has been reported.

Last year, Mountford stepped down as one of Lord Alan Sugar's "eyes and ears" on the reality business show after five series in order to focus on a PhD in papyrology.

It has now been claimed that Mountford will return to the show for the traditional round of candidate interviews in order to grill the remaining contestants on their suitability for the job.

According to The Sun, a source said: "It's great to have her back and I think she has missed being on the show.

"It's a nice cameo for her because the interviews are a notoriously tough part of the show and she is one tough cookie. They will not be able to pull the wool over her eyes."

Mountford was replaced on the BBC programme by Karren Brady, who herself featured as an interviewer on the final stages of previous series.

- Digital Spy

:w00t:

Yay, Margaret! The interview episode is always good and Margaret will be a great addition to that process.

Good episode so far. The Brand was funny early on, Laura had a few moments too.

Both teams had a mixture of great and shit moments, Alex being a shining example of this - shit mostly, but he did secure the advert on the big screen.

Oh, and a hilarious quote from Nick. Can't remember it exactly, but:

"Behind me I see Stella stood in a window in a short sequin dress waving at people. Amsterdam maybe, but not Manchester."

:lmao:

Ahahahaha, result. I love the firings where he's basically like "you're a cunt, fuck off". I was rooting for her to go that entire time but didn't actually think she would. Awesome turn of events. Plus, I was worried the "you've talked yourself out of this" thing they kept showing would relate to The Brand and that she would take him in there and he'd leave, but nothing of the sort. Fantastic!

Alex managed to save some credibility with that big screen ad and I dunno what it is but something about Sandeesh makes me like her a little. Next week seems to have prominent Brand action so I'm worried once again :crying:

Also, yes, Nick's line about Amsterdam was classic. And I want a gif of Sandeesh's eyes where she was looking down at the table and then suddenly looked up at Paloma. Hot :shifty:

Edited by Pesci

I was worried for Alex there, but I'm glad Paloma is gone - she was so smug and arrogant is was really winding me up.

I'm surprised that Alex didn't bring up/follow on from Paloma's mentioning of the store layout - he had an excellent point that their store looked bare from the outside.

Seriously, seriously, seriously...what do you people even see in The Brand? He's not even that funny.

I'm quite glad Paloma has gone. I've never really liked her throughout. However, in the boardroom when she defended Sandeesh following Lord Sugar saying she was basically useless I warmed to her a bit. Pity she took it all back a couple of minutes later. Nasty woman.

Anyways...

:wub:

Laura - she was actually good on that task and I now have a reason for liking her besides her liking Astronomy >_>

Jamie - seems to have it all.

Chris - seems like a good guy. pretty steady. doesn't really fuck up much.

Stella - always asked to do ridiculous things and does them with good grace. still, she agrees to do ridiculous things...<_<

Liz - was really good last week. bit of a non-entity this time round though

:mellow:

Christopher - seems nice enough. not really seen much of him though.

Alex - he won me over a bit last week but sinks down this time. he annoyed me for being overly whiny

Sandeesh - what does she actually do?

Joanna - although old bitchy Jo did come back for a bit again when she got pissy at Jamie telling her not to shout at people

The Brand - I don't dislike him as much I used to, and his cynicism about the recycled clothes was funny and ultimately correct. Still hasn't really done much.

Shock horror! Nobody I actually dislike. Cause Sugar's already got rid of them all. >_>

Fuck it, I'm bored so I'll do another ranking. And I'll add in stuff saying how far up or down they've gone since my first one cus I'm that dull.

:lol:

The Brand (-)

Stella (+1)

Jamie (-1)

Chris (+6)

Christopher (-1)

Alex (-)

Laura (-2)

Liz (+1)

^_^

Sandeesh (-2)

:/

Joanna (-) - though she has gone from ANGRY FLAME FACE to general unhappiness to indifference. Way to go Joanna!

So the big winner is Chris. Nobody else has really done anything to make me like them a lot more or less than after the second episode.

Edited by Pesci