Bill and Ted 3

The Mask of Norro

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/09/23/most-excellent-exclusive-alex-winter-confirms-bill-ted-3-is-on-the-way/

Don't know how official the planning is but when you have Bill and Ted themselves saying that it's happening, you know it's likely happening. I don't know why, but honestly, if this is all true and really going to go down... I am so fucking happy. Everything about it screams that it could go terribly, terribly wrong, but the idea of a third movie after all these years is most excellent and I cannot say I wouldn't go see it.

Though how the hell a third Bill and Ted movie would go, considering it would be them in their adult years, is beyond me. I'd assume it'd chronicle the success of the Wild Stallions, but... yeah, I really don't know. Still, would totally go see this.

Oh god...I hope to Gods this happens

He went from Bill & Ted to Matrix Trilogy and back to Bill & Ted

His career has gone full circle. He can be happy with that.

Not as happy as I am about a possible third installment ^_^

Edited by Rocky Feller

All the prospect of Bill and Ted 3 does is make me miss George Carlin.

I mean, I loved the movies, but... I can't see how they can make another without Rufus.

Watch it be in 3-D to go with the whole 3rd movie

Way to ruin any and all excitement I had about it.

Having said that, if they do it in 3D, I could dig them doing it in that really awful cheesey 80s 3D style as opposed to that really awful not cheesey so not really good beyond the first couple of views modern 3D style.

Hey hey HEY, Bogus Journey may not have been as good as Excellent Adventure, but damn it Sousa it was still a good film and how dare you insinuate otherwise.

All the prospect of Bill and Ted 3 does is make me miss George Carlin.

I mean, I loved the movies, but... I can't see how they can make another without Rufus.

This thread made me happy, then you go and remind me that George Carlin died.

Fuck you, OctoberRavenO. Fuck you.

.......you do realise that the last attempt at a third Bill and Ted film ended up being BioDome, right? And you still have high hopes? Good luck with that.

Yeah, but that had Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin. They are the worst people alive (fact.)

I reckon they'll probably do a film about the band breaking up in the wake of Rufus' death only to end up throwing an epic reunion concert that averts global chaos.

I love it. Make it so.

That consensus is horrible--the only thing that Carlin and Black have in common is that they're both comedians who get angry a lot.

Even then, George Carlin had a more passive anger than Lewis Black. I like both men, but Carlin is leagues better than Black, especially at acting.

I didn't mean Lewis Black replacing George Carlin as Rufus, because that would be beyond stupid. I meant Lewis Black as a new character, with an explanation why Rufus isn't around that doesn't necessarily involve him being dead, just unavailable.

Hey its time travel, much as its not nice to have a Bill and Ted without Rufus there are easy reasons to not have him in. Explaining why Bill and Ted are far older, fatter (in Alex Winters case) and more tired, I'm guessing still prior to the 'influencing all future society' stage seems more tricky.