Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Doing the Mara quests. I've never been happier than wandering around getting lovers together and filling young men with the confidence to talk to the women they love from afar. :wub:

How do you get that one? That sounds fun. To answer your earlier question I married Marcurio. He's an Imperial. I'm a Stormcloak. He's a Mage. I'm a Warrior. He's content to stay home and cook me meals. I wander the planet doing good deeds. Opposites attract I guess. :P

Trying to level up my pickpocketing skill, mainly I just go around stealing arrows from guards. But then I get attacked by three thugs, I dispose of them and read the contract someone has out on me and it is signed "Whiterun Guard".

I found the thieves guild and did their first little tester for them...then realised they're all scumbags, racists and want me to screw over decent hard-working people. I lied to Mjoll and told her I had no contact with them - I might ignore their missions unless anyone tells me they're amazing.

Also killed the mean orphanage lady for the runaway kid - got me the visit from the Dark Brotherhood. I'm interested if it makes a difference who you kill when you pay her back for taking their job from them. Being an all-around good fellow (who nonetheless ran through most Brotherhood missions in Oblivion) I of course chose the scumbag on the right.

Also killed the mean orphanage lady for the runaway kid - got me the visit from the Dark Brotherhood. I'm interested if it makes a difference who you kill when you pay her back for taking their job from them. Being an all-around good fellow (who nonetheless ran through most Brotherhood missions in Oblivion) I of course chose the scumbag on the right.

I don't think so, I couldn't be arsed with the moral dilemma of who it was and just hacked the lot of them apart. In the end she just told me it was better safe than sorry, it HAD to be one of them right?

I don't think so, I couldn't be arsed with the moral dilemma of who it was and just hacked the lot of them apart. In the end she just told me it was better safe than sorry, it HAD to be one of them right?

She said mine was a good and reasonable choice and he deserved it etc. Probably says something along those lines for each of them as they all have a reason. The woman in the middle, however mouthy she is, has six kids though so I couldn't kill her. The guy on the left was pretty much my character - good guy but killed a lot of people when given money to do it.