The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

The last episode of the Office had Dwight sort of touch on all the wacky (read: terrible) ideas we had been hearing about, so I assumed something was afoot.

Death to Up All Night. I should like a Will Arnett-Christina Applegate vehicle, but it's just got nothing going on. Tapped out after a few very unfunny episodes.

At this point, I'll take it. It's better than not having it at all. Also, given NBC's failure with some of their new shows and since The Office and 30 Rock are done, I wouldn't be surprised if they squeak into a renewal if it does okay when it comes back.

In further NBC news, the awful-looking Dwight spinoff has been cancelled.

1086349-the-office-617-409.jpg

Good News: Community is back, and it'll be on Thursday nights!

Bad News: In February.

Yeah, I'll take it. The wait suuuuucks and clearly some episodes (i.e. the Halloween one) will be poorly-timed, but it may have a better chance of survival and running without major interruption for this season, this way.

The Dwight stuff on the latest Office was good fun, I actually laughed a few times. I'm just dreading the moment when they're going to try and get us to root for Andy getting Erin back despite the fact that when he's content he becomes a colossal asshole.

Yeah, The Office was actually pretty good, but I still have doubts about what future episodes will hold.

Parks and Rec was fun as shit, but no surprise there. The characters keep growing and changing, and it's funny every step of the way.

By the way, 30 Rock was tremendous last week.