2011 MLS Season Thread

HailtotheYo

LOL DeRo

DeRo traded to DC for Dax McCarty.

What this tells me, is that NYRB said "LOL, no" to his DP demands for next year and RB will cleared the space to bring in someone this summer.

DC lucked into a good player who should be motivated as all fuck at this point, and gets him at a bargain as (LOL) Toronto is still picking up part of the tab.

In US Open Cup news, Columbus Crew are I believe the first MLS side entered to fall, as they were beaten by the Richmond Kickers 2-1. Seattle's playing another Washington State team in the Kitsap Pumas in twelve minutes and I'm looking forward to watching it on a stream.

In US Open Cup news, Columbus Crew are I believe the first MLS side entered to fall, as they were beaten by the Richmond Kickers 2-1. Seattle's playing another Washington State team in the Kitsap Pumas in twelve minutes and I'm looking forward to watching it on a stream.

...Kitsup? ...Katsup?

Okay, that got a laugh out of me. I watched the game until it was 2-0 Sounders because the stream was really choppy and I got annoyed; Kitsap actually played really well, considering, and had a strong contingent of supporters. Honestly, we should be looking at a couple of their players as possibilities for our reserve team, particularly the GK considering that our backup GK isn't so great.

Well this is what I get for LOLing the fuck out of Toronto:

frings-koevermans3.jpg

Frings and Koevermens ... that's a win.

GoGo, Kitsap actually has some talent. They've got a guy that is a Bahamanian NT player, Besagno is a former Superdraft #1 pick, and their GK is your very own 29th pick in the 2011 SuperDraft.

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah, but then they mysteriously get less good and it turns out they were overhyped. See: every other Toronto sports team except the Rock.

Guest mr. potato head

So apparently the answer to 'Who is TSN's #2 MLS colour commentator?" is...Taylor Twellman.

Still holding out hope Vic Rauter calls the late game :shifty: