CM 01/02 Network Game

hugobomb

If me playing on the Mac is okay then I would like to participate. I usually play in smaller euro leagues like Norway, Sweden, Poland, but I think the english conference would be pretty cool. I've won the world cup with Romania, Poland and Russia before and took Tolles of the Norwegan league to the Champions League semi-final. Hopefully, that's something good to brag about. If not, then I suck.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for it like, but I dunno if it will work, I remember trying to play CM03/04 and for some reason it wouldn't work.

Will give it a try thought later tonight when i'm back from uni

Basically CM 01/02 rules and you can get it legally for free these days (here, though you need to burn it onto a disk) and I want to do a network game.

Anyone up for it?

You can use alcohol120% or deamon tools to mount it.

Oh, and a link to the patch http://champman0102.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=17

It's installing now. Count me in. I'm an American that knows nothing of 2001/2002 football. And I've never played this game before. But I'll give it a shot.

Scratch that. It keeps crashing during the installation.

Try setting the compatibility to windows 95 or 98.

It's installing now. Count me in. I'm an American that knows nothing of 2001/2002 football. And I've never played this game before. But I'll give it a shot.

Scratch that. It keeps crashing during the installation.

I've known the installation to stall at times, is that what it's doing, or just crashing and closing? If it's stalling and just saying 'Not Responding', leave it and it should finish eventually.

Burn the ISO file to a disc then run the installation off the disc. Then download the patch (http://champman0102.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=17), run that which will automatically update the game, then you should be all good to play. Anyone has any problems just ask.

Burn the ISO file to a disc then run the installation off the disc. Then download the patch (http://champman0102.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=17), run that which will automatically update the game, then you should be all good to play. Anyone has any problems just ask.

Thanks, sorted all that.

Now, it is saying I don't have enough system memory to create a game. I've checked and there seems to be loads free.

I'm slowly losing the will to live!