CM 01/02 Network Game

hugobomb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in a network game, been years since I've done one. I'll have burn a new copy though, mine always tends to go missing. When was you thinking of starting?

As soon as we get 3-4 people together. Any preference to which league you like? I've a soft spot for Lower League Management but I can adapt.

I'd like to do a game, not sure on what (FM or CM), perhaps with some kind of Cube thread. Of course, I don't have the dedication to start and continue it myself >_>

I attempted one but (as always) lost interest when I realized how much I'd have to do, I'd take part in an FM11 network game though.

I'd rather do a CM network game, an FM game would take an age just to get out of preseason.

It's a known fact that no one has ever managed more than a fortnight long FM network game in the history of the universe.

To Madiera. GO.

Bah I say! My Swedish contingent (Kim Kallstrom, Kennedy Baki-something, Jonas Lunden and Some Name begginning with a S- Selakovic) are better. Plus with some luck you can get the lot for £1-1.5 million combined. Basically my midfield and strikeforce rule. Although adding Madiera to that would be epic. Or a To Madiera - Eldar Hadizmehdovic strikeforce :wub:

To Madiera. GO.

Bah I say! My Swedish contingent (Kim Kallstrom, Kennedy Baki-something, Jonas Lunden and Some Name begginning with a S- Selakovic) are better. Plus with some luck you can get the lot for £1-1.5 million combined. Basically my midfield and strikeforce rule. Although adding Madiera to that would be epic. Or a To Madiera - Eldar Hadizmehdovic strikeforce :wub:

Don't forget Pa Madou Kah and Tommy Svindal Larssen. (Y)

To Madiera. GO.

Don't forget Pa Madou Kah and Tommy Svindal Larssen. (Y)

I miss the days when the key to success was Scouting the shit out of Scandinavia and buying class players for £50-£100K a pop. I fondly remember my Barnet games which tended to start with selling Lee Harrison for £500,000+ (got £1 Million once off Sunderland, suckers) and flooding my team with cheap Scandinavians). Then there was the usual fight to keep Mark Gower before giving up and flogging him for another half mil or so.

Anastasios Skalidis from Greek side Chania is the best striker on the game, so good infact that it is regarded cheating if you buy him. 100+ goal-a-season striker if you play him in the right formation. Another one of my favourites is Wael Reyad from Egyption side Al Ahly, can play anywhere in midfield or up-front and will bag his fair share of goals and assists.

This is the link to the MAC version of the game, all legal and free of course;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8X8SZ38G

Here is the direct link to the Windows version just incase people are having trouble downloading;

http://eidos.http.internapcdn.net/eidos_vitalstream_com/cm0102/cm0102.zip

Also this link;

http://champman0102.co.uk/forum/content.php

This is a site that basically keeps the games alive, has updates, tutorials, FAQs, etc, just incase you get stuck with something whilst installing the game.

Edited by Starvinho