What have you been playing this week?

Benji

Makes sense, Benji. This is why I'm leaning toward Dark Souls on PS3. That and the fact no one will play it to co-op. Plus its practically impossible to.

Baddar, Asda Direct and Amazon have it for 30.

Gears 3, hopefully something comes up for it close to 30. If not, I have some stuff to trade in plus some credit to use at Gamestation. Just so long as they don't charge 40 or 45+ or something.

Speaking of Gears, 4 player co-op...Me, Kaney...Dragsy? 9 to 5? Benji?

Technically no but pretty much, yeah. And I always feel like it's difficulty has been played up a bit. I mean, I actually finished it which is more than I can say for stuff like CoD 4 and W@W on Veteran. There's a bit of a learning curve to it though, my first play took hours to beat the first boss. Then again, the character I picked is apparently not recommended for noobs so I dunno. NG+ though kicked my ass a lot on the 2nd boss and I haven't been back since. :shifty:

Gears 3 is a definite day of release buy for me. Probably going to take the day off for it too.

Is Dark Souls the sequel to the reputably fuckhard Demon's Souls?

It's supposedly a spiritual sequel, so there shouldn't be any worries about having to understand a backstory if you haven't played Demon's Souls. From what I've heard, Dark Souls might be even harder than Demon's Souls, although that could just be hot air from the developers.