What have you been playing this week?

Benji

Completed inFamous 2 on good karma last night. Great fun. Only problem is that some of the bugs from the first one have carried over. Shame, because outside of those bugs and glitches, it's a tremendously fun game, with a lot more variation and interesting battle dynamics than the first, which in itself was good. Still, the ending was exceptional (game ending spoilers)...

... I adored how they switched over who was the good ally and who was the bad ally in the final part, and they did it with such terrific empathy, with Kuo simply not wanting to die.

Now I'm stuck. ME3 is out in a week, so I don't want to start any of my games just in case I don't finish it in time. Think I'm going to spend the week doing clean ups. I may start an evil game on inFamous 2 and see how far I get with that too. Plus, I should probably finish the post-game missions I had left on ME2.

Have to finish Mass Effect 2 before tuesday. Makes me mad that I lost my old save. Now instead of my actual playthrough of 1 I have to do the stupid interactive comic and I liked how my 2 play worked now I have to hope to replicate it.

That sucks, I replayed Mass Effect 1 last week and replayed ME 2 this week in anticipation of ME 3 being released next week. I had a save from the first game with a female Shepard I never finished. So I went back and finished it and then played through ME 2 with FemShep. I just need to do the Lair of the Shadow Broker and the Arrival missions.

I'm playing through Mass Effect, my save games were on another Xbox so I need to get through it before Mass Effect 3 gets here, somewhat of a tall task to get through both games though.

FIFA 12 and Pro Evo 12 on PS3, probably going to get back into Saint's Row 2 this week as well.

Football Manager 12 on PC, as well as an oodle of mods for Medieval 2 Total War: Stainless Steel, Westeros, Extended Grand Campaign Map, and the Retrofit mod too. Might dl some others that take me fancy too.

My friend lent me Oblivion to try out. Not loving it right now. Very slow moving and, while I love the concept, it just seems to be constrained by it's limitations. I'll probably play a good part through the game, but I don't know if I'll end up finishing it.

RDR would be a whole lot more awesome if Baddar didn't live in the UK and we could realistically play online together at a decent hour...

I'm off work until Saturday, which means that I should be able to get on from 11pm my time until whenever for the next few nights. When are you free?