WWE '12

Guest rasko

Yeah, fuck DLC. I'm so pissed off that I can get extra stuff for a game that I enjoy. I SHOULD GET IT FREE BECAUSE I ALREADY SPENT MONEY ON THE GAME.

Just don't fucking buy it if paying money for extra stuff is a problem for you.

HBK would hardly be a huge surprise though, they're keeping that mystery character under wraps like it's some big secret.

Yeah, fuck DLC. I'm so pissed off that I can get extra stuff for a game that I enjoy. I SHOULD GET IT FREE BECAUSE I ALREADY SPENT MONEY ON THE GAME.

It depends on how it's presented. Mortal Kombat is a good example of how to do DLC right... it might be a bit pricey, but they've released four new characters over the last four months, extending the life of the game significantly.

THQ, however, announces all this shit up front, takes forever to put it out and in some cases, there's nothing keeping it from being a part of the game at launch. Extra legends are cool, and trying to keep up with new additions to the roster would be great, but charging extra for the Bella Twins? Who have been on the roster for three years, are featured prominently and were in the previous year's game? Yeah, fuck DLC in that case. That's bullshit. I shouldn't get it "for free," it should be a part of the $60 package I'm purchasing at release.

• Like 3

Goldberg maybe? He said he'd be back in the ring this year...never said it had to be a real ring..

Brooklyn Brawler or I skip a year.

...Oh who am I kidding, I'll just wait for the price drop.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I'm still assuming Brock is the mystery guy since he supposed to be in now.

Do you have a barge pole up your ass today, or are you always this big of a cunt?

They're going to sell you content that they've already created; they made their models and animations last year, and cut them from the roster this year in order for the roster to fit an arbitrary number. They will then supplement that number with DLC.

It's fine for companies to release DLC that they develop to supplement the game, but the conversation was about content that was developed for LAST YEAR that they have cut and intend to sell as a supplement.

Game companies pull this shit because of idiots like you who lift your head up from a pile of drool long enough to tongue their rectum. Most rational people see this kind of business practice as a bad thing, but as long as there are mouthbreathers like you out there to justify it, the big companies will continue to do it and you will continue to buy it.

• Like 16