WWE '12

Guest rasko

I like the name Kendo Stick, personally.

I bought a game in a $5 bin a while ago, I think it was SVR08. I quit after Big Show easily flipped over on a hurricanronna from Mysterio. Did stuff like that still happen in later games? Because I am really interested in this one.

The video that I saw looked pretty sweet.

• Like 1

I can't remember which game it was, but there was one SmackDown game that featured different weight classes allowing for only certain moves to be performed. But it was pretty awful as it meant wrestling Big Show as Rey was reduced to kick, punch, running clothesline, repeat. I mean, yeah, Rey shouldn't be able to Suplex Big Show, but overall I feel stuff like that is just a bit limiting and silly in places (for some reason JBL was Super Heavyweight, meaning no moves could be done to him). Plus it'd only really be a big deal lately with Khali and Show. And who ever plays as those two?

I can't remember which game it was, but there was one SmackDown game that featured different weight classes allowing for only certain moves to be performed. But it was pretty awful as it meant wrestling Big Show as Rey was reduced to kick, punch, running clothesline, repeat. I mean, yeah, Rey shouldn't be able to Suplex Big Show, but overall I feel stuff like that is just a bit limiting and silly in places (for some reason JBL was Super Heavyweight, meaning no moves could be done to him). Plus it'd only really be a big deal lately with Khali and Show. And who ever plays as those two?

I think that one was Here Comes The Pain?

Nah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Here Comes The Pain, I remember this being a game breaker for me and I loved Here Comes The Pain. And yeah, I've checked and it was 07, in 08 they removed it but kept the wrestling styles, like Luchadore and Brawler. Trust me, if you spent a few hours with 07, you'd understand why they removed it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Here Comes The Pain, I remember this being a game breaker for me and I loved Here Comes The Pain. And yeah, I've checked and it was 07, in 08 they removed it but kept the wrestling styles, like Luchadore and Brawler. Trust me, if you spent a few hours with 07, you'd understand why they removed it.

Ugh, I remember the weight detection in 07. Horrendous. Even using someone like Edge or Orton against Khali, Show, and Kane was bad because if you threw a kick, it'd cause you to recoil back in pain. Thankfully they got rid of it.

Was that the game that had the challenge where you had to beat Khali as Mickie James? I remember playing that match for hours, nearly having him on several occasions then getting beat out of nowhere. I finally changed all of Khali's moves to ineffective ones or ones that wouldn't work in a match with ringout turned off.

• Like 1

Guest Yello Mit

Basically. I found the three on 1 harder. Foley, Dude Love, and Cactus Jack against you.... But all you had to to was make one of them follow you outside the ring and beat on them until 9, then run in.

• Like 1

Bryan Williams confirmed on his Twitter that the 40-man Royal Rumble is in.

That's good news if true, I was a bit disappointed when they said it wasn't considering I can't imagine it being all that difficult to implement 10 extra people to the Rumble match.

Great, that's 10 more douchebags I have to throw out when I play online.

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 3

Now, for the most important question of all...!?

Has Evan Bourne's shooting star finally been fixed?

...Seriously, it drives me nuts.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster

Someone pointed it out, but scroll all the way down to the bottom. Idk if anyone doesn't want to be spoiled so, possble mystery character DLC:

"Andre the Giant ™ is a trademark of the Andre R. Roussimoff Testamentary Trust." So, I guess we can mark Andre down as a mystery character?

EDIT: Tank from THQ confirmed Andre and Owen not being in...oh well. I got excited for a second.

Edited by Ty123