WWE '12

Guest rasko

I hate to double post, but....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GnGsSuyNlt0

SOLD!!

I know Lesnar is already in the game when you buy it, but people like Foley, Batista, Savage, etc. are all DLC right? The only game I've ever spent a lot of money on DLC on was for Mass Effect 2, looks like I'll be getting a lot more for this game if those characters are DLC. I hope they're included from the start, though.

Looks like they will be in the 2nd DLC pack.

Glad they have the "change colours of attires" option, was getting worried they'd removed it since the last I played (2010). Glad it's there still as I dislike Punk's colours, and they always seem to give Rey Mysterio his shittiest colour... not that I'll play as him though.

I'm not overly keen on having Triple H as one of the RTWs though. Think he was one on 2010 too? But yeah, it's mainly because he's typically a boring character in terms of move-set to play as, I find. Sheamus' should be great though.

Just pre-ordered. Hadn't realised it was necessary to do so in order to get The Rock (yes I pay that much attention). We don't seem to be getting the decent pre-order that has the dvd people would actually bother watching. Instead we're getting the one with all of The Rock's shit since coming back. So instead for $20 less I pre-ordered it elsewhere that had a different bonus, what is it? I hear you ask. Well it's these

W01020pi.jpg

I'm going to be the most awesome adult in my suburb wearing these!

• Like 1