WWE '12

Guest rasko

The game is $47 on Amazon until Black Friday. If you pre-order you also get $10 of free Amazon credit, so it's honestly more like $37.

Just saying, if anybody's on the fence.

There's an issue with stock though, so you won't get it until a few days after release. I can wait a few days to save a few bucks, myself.

The game is $47 on Amazon until Black Friday. If you pre-order you also get $10 of free Amazon credit, so it's honestly more like $37.

Just saying, if anybody's on the fence.

There's an issue with stock though, so you won't get it until a few days after release. I can wait a few days to save a few bucks, myself.

Yeah, I just saw this and immediately pre-ordered it. Don't see another deal like that. I have to wait a couple of weeks because of Thanksgiving and free shipping, but it's worth it.

All of the custom titantron templates. I think I might use the Movie Star one first.

Only just got around to watching this...and it looks absolutely awesome. Adds a whole new level of realism to the CAWs. Just the kinda thing I've been wanting in the game for a while now.

I like it so far, but I'm way more interested in what it will look like next year after they've added some more polish. Right now I just reeeeally hope you can edit what taunts and in-ring footage are used, because some of the ones in those templates look pretty awful. Either way, I've been hoping for a feature like that for years now and I'm so glad to see that it made the cut.

I do hope that some day they decide to render the main roster's entrance videos with in-game models, so that it's hard to tell the difference between regular entrance videos and custom ones. That would be one of the last things they could really do to give the presentation more immersion than it already has.

And Universal, I have Amazon Prime so my case may not be typical, but Amazon says I'll get my copy a week from tomorrow--precisely one week after release date.

Just went and picked up my pre-ordered copy of it from EB games here in Australia and I get there and they tell me ill have to go back in next week to pick up my preorder codes and what not... :crying: WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF PRE-ORDERING!

Then I open it up and all The Rock stuff is in it lol what other pre-order codes am I missing out on then exactly lol...

Holy fuck, already got a 249mb update to download <_<

Maybe they meant for Online Axess or whatever they call it? I don't play these games online so I don't recall. I do know that they require codes upon purchase, and if you don't have them, you have to buy them.

Just went and picked up my pre-ordered copy of it from EB games here in Australia and I get there and they tell me ill have to go back in next week to pick up my preorder codes and what not... :crying: WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF PRE-ORDERING!

Then I open it up and all The Rock stuff is in it lol what other pre-order codes am I missing out on then exactly lol...

Holy fuck, already got a 249mb update to download <_<

Did it come with that Miz alternate attire? Maybe that was what's missing.

EDIT: I preordered with EB Games yesterday in Australia. Should it be there or do I wait till the 24th like it said? I haven't received a confirmation email but I'm picking it up in store. I've never preordered a game before so I don't know how this works.

They sent me a text message this arvo that said it was in... I thought it was strange since I was under the impression the 24th... But whatever, I went in and they had my copy... Maybe just ring them tomorrow and ask, it wasn't on the shelf in store or anything, so I don't know... I don't know what other pre-order codes mine was sposed to come with, maybe the Miz suit attire or whatever, guess ill find out next week when I go in to ask for it lol...

Controls are a little strange after I was used to 2011, but I'm getting used to it... Road to Wrestlemania hasn't been all that much fun and the first couple of matches were stupid, but hopefully it picks up the more you go... Playing as The Rock in Universe was pretty cool, I downloaded him and put him on RAW and he instantly replaced Triple H in the first match against The Miz...

EDIT: this is the second game I've pre-ordered (Other was Batman: Arkham City) and both times mine came in a couple of days earlier then I was expecting...

Edited by phatman

Yeah, games seem to be breaking Street Date a lot more later. I got Arkham City on the Tuesday, Skyrim was released on the Wednesday, and I even rented Saints Row 3 two days before release date.

I thought there were fines to prevent this <_<