WWE '12

Guest rasko

I recall the ending to the match was pretty awesome when I got that. DQ's were off, and I was Punk. He stopped my first GTS, and beat me up until he hit me over the top rope. There was a chair waiting, so I was able to get it when I got up, split him wide open, roll him in the ring, wake-up taunt - NAP TIME!

Are there any good James Storm CAWs up for download on PS3?

I downloaded one from a guy who also had a really good Bobby Roode, I can't get to my PS3 right now, but I'll try to find who uploaded it, and let ya know.

Downloaded some good stuff today. Got Generation Me, a excellent Chris Jericho with his tights from his Save Me gimmick, Beer Money, and a pretty damn good MVP, as well as a WCW Thunder Arena and a '96 Royal Rumble arena. Just haven't found too many good diva caws, really wanna add some to Universe mode. Anyone find any good ones yet?

BTW, does anyone know how to set up the name plate options during the entrances when you're editing it? I was making a new entrance for Alex Riley, but I can't seem to get the name plate to show up. And does anyone know what the template option means? They have it for all the wrestlers, and Riley's was under none, but I dunno exactly what it does.

Got some awesome CAWs online, now that the servers are up, but the stats are always way over-blown. I can't stand it when you download a CAW that's okay, but not quite right, or that's just too overpowered, or with the wrong moveset, and they've locked it for editing. Downloaded an awesome Randy Savage, but he's got 100s across the board, and is locked for editing, so I doubt I'll ever use him. At least he's going to be DLC eventually.

On the plus side, got a really cool Claudio Castagnoli, a near-perfect Frightmare and Hallowicked, and a pretty good Ultramantis Black - the mask's a little off, and there's no antenna in this game, but other than that he's spot on - a pretty crap Mike Quackenbush, a great Jigsaw, a perfect Haku, and a pretty shitty Delirious. Had some good fun playing as some of them, though, and did the Jacob Cass RTWM as Claudio (and briefly freaked out at then spotting his name in the credits).

Going to check out some created Arenas and stuff next time I get online.

Universe mode has been awesome fun lately - Mcgillitunga finally lost the tag belts (in what was almost definitely their first defence) at Wrestlemania to Santino & Kozlov, who were then jumped by the debuting Demolition. The following night, the champs turned heel on Demolition, and that feud's ongoing.

Elsewhere on the 'Mania card, Undertaker beat Mark Henry to retain the World Title, while Royal Rumble winner Sin Cara defeated Shawn Michaels in an awesome match to win the WWE Title. After the match, Tiger King and Ultimo Dragon came out to celebrate with him - despite Dragon never having appeared in Universe, and neither of them ever having interacted with Sin Cara before. It was still a bad-ass visual.

Jerry Lawler has been feuding with David Otunga on Superstars, while keeping up the feud with Michael Cole. The last time they fought, Cole interfered, only for J.R. to make the save. On the same show, Chavo Guerrero fought Justin Gabriel, and beat him down after the match, only for Big Show and Ezekiel Jackson to walk out and stare at him menacingly.

The following week, somewhat unfairly, Chavo had a handicap match against Big Show, Zeke and Michael Cole, which was won when Cole pinned Chavo. The week after that, Zeke fought Chavo, and - in the one match - was turned on by both Big Show (doing the hilarious SURPRISE HE'S IN THE CROWD on the way to the ring bit), and Michael Cole, who ran in and attacked him. Somewhere along the lines, Michael Cole became #3 in the WWE Title rankings.

BTW, does anyone know how to set up the name plate options during the entrances when you're editing it? I was making a new entrance for Alex Riley, but I can't seem to get the name plate to show up. And does anyone know what the template option means? They have it for all the wrestlers, and Riley's was under none, but I dunno exactly what it does.

You need to choose a pyro and then set the name plate with the square button (on PS3). As far as I know, you don't necessarily have to choose the "trigger pyro" option but that seems to be the only way to get name plates appear as far as I know.

Template option in entrances means a ready entrance, eg. if you choose a template and then select for example Brock Lesnar, it automatically adds Brock's lightning settings and possible pyros (you'll have to manually choose when to trigger the pyro tho).

I guess for the achievement you have to leave the Royal Rumble at it's default state in Universe because I made my own because otherwise it would have people like the World Champs in and the various unlockable guys too. Went and won it with a downloaded Jericho CAW and no achievement. :(

I guess for the achievement you have to leave the Royal Rumble at it's default state in Universe because I made my own because otherwise it would have people like the World Champs in and the various unlockable guys too. Went and won it with a downloaded Jericho CAW and no achievement. :(

Is the trophy for winning the Rumble with any star or a CAW? I can't remember.

Because if it's any, I altered the Rumble participants to remove champions etc. and put my Bobby Roode in, who I hoped would win it with me playing. But I entered at #3, obviously, and was chucked out at around #15. I re-entered at #24ish as Mark Henry and won the Rumble, and I'm pretty sure a trophy popped up then.

I thought it was a CAW one so I used Jericho and put myself at 40. Which, apparently may have been the issue. I read it has to be a 30 man Rumble. Guess I need to wait a year then. Hopefully the winners choice thing achievement will stick work. That and the win MitB as a CAW may be an issue, not entirely sure if you can edit yourself into that and have it count.

OK, I'm seriously annoyed is there a trick to uploading a CAW? The server is working strong, but I can't opt to upload my creations, the links are darkened...

Does it have tattoos or something? I remember in previous years there were some limitations that would prevent a CAW from being uploaded.