WWE '12

Guest rasko

I have a great feud with Brock Lesnar and CM Punk vs Husky Harris, Randy Orton and Mason Ryan.

Current Champions-

WWE Champion- Stone Cold. Feuding with R-Truth

US Champion- Dolph Ziggler. Feuding with Heath Slater and Kofi Kingston

Tag Champions- Otunga and McGillicutty. Feuding with Chavo

World Heavyweight Champion- Wade Barrett (babyface). Feuding with Royal Rumble winner Mark Henry

Intercontinental Champion- Christian. Feuding with William Regal

Divas- Maryse. Feuding with Divas of Doom.

Cruiserweight champion (superstars champion)- McGillicutty. Feuding with Chavo.

A couple of things(mostly Universe related)

-I have gotten so sick of this ridiculous feud with Cena/Rey vs Swagger/Chavo, that I've decided to hell with going with the flow and now I edit any matched related to the damn feud every time it pops up.

-Found it amusing that Michael McWhatsits face turn lasted all of a week.......shame I'd already created a face tag team for him :(

-What is with the game refusing to use Stone Cold at all? I mean I don't mind in a way because I can treat it as him being a legend and only add him to matches at the big ppvs but I'd have assumed the game would be overusing Stone Cold.

-One thing I loved was Kofi Kingston turning heel and Triple H taking an interest in him and inviting him into Evolution. This has lead to Kofi fueding(with Evolution backup) over the Classic IC title with Eddie Guerrero and now it appears Chavo has turned face and is now back-up for his uncle! :w00t: No more Swaggerrero? :o

Speaking of Los Guerreros, why isnt that an option for the anouncer to announce during the entrance? They have so many other silly names and Los Guerreros isnt an option ?

Does anyone have the problem of having too many multiman matches just to fit guys on the card? There are only so many matches you can have and there are some guys I just cant bring myself to leave off the card :(

In mine Lesnar is just wrecking people. He's already plowed through Triple H and Orton. There was this awesome match between him and Orton where he turned heel and jumped Randy before the match.Brock throws him around a bit and goes for the F5 but Randy counters and hits the RKO out of nowhere and goes for the pin. Brock kicks out and the match continues. Orton goes on the offense and does well but Lesnar keeps attacking the head and eventually is able to put Orton down with an F5.

And my CAW still has a mutual respect thing going with HBK even after HBK stole a pin from him in a triple threat also involving Mason Ryan.

Oh and Layla now manages the WHC Number One Contender,The Undertaker.

I just killed the Undertaker by giving him a Worlds Strongest Slam in the Elimination Chamber.

Nice. I have to admit, one of the things I'm loving about this game is just how often it makes me genuinely wince. Some of the moves look sick, especially when foreign objects are involved. Every time someone gets slammed onto the chairs by the announce table, it just looks brutal. And, as Nash, when I Jack-Knife'd Big Show on to the ring steps to win a Last Man Standing match...yeah. Looked vicious as all hell.

Anyone got any good stories to recommend on Xbox?

Zack Ryder vs. The US.

It's written by someone here on the board. I want to say Zero. It's hilarious.

Also I've been playing through "THE WHOLE NWO IS HERE" or something along those lines. It should be at the top of the results for most of the categories.

That's the only one I've played and I got rather bored being Zack Ryder for too long. The dialogue was great though.

Jim Ross is too good on this. Whooped Otunga and Cole which is fairly understandable, but then he just went and beat Rey Mysterio, who Mark Henry struggled to beat for a few months, in an Iron Man match!

Edited by Fudge

So I just finished Triple H's RTWM..

The brawls got a little old but the end was awesome. The scene of the title sitting on the throne with Triple H limping to the back was awesome. I still don't understand the Nash bit at the start at all though.

I just killed the Undertaker by giving him a Worlds Strongest Slam in the Elimination Chamber.

Nice. I have to admit, one of the things I'm loving about this game is just how often it makes me genuinely wince. Some of the moves look sick, especially when foreign objects are involved. Every time someone gets slammed onto the chairs by the announce table, it just looks brutal. And, as Nash, when I Jack-Knife'd Big Show on to the ring steps to win a Last Man Standing match...yeah. Looked vicious as all hell.

I gave him the Worlds Strongest Slam of the metal side of the chamber, and after the match they had the injury angle played, ironically with Mark Henry attending to him.

Edited by db07

Oh yeah, I heard if I change Cass's moveset the game will freeze up at EC but will this happen if I change his entrance? His default one is so bland and heelish.

I just had an awesome main event on Smackdown, Miz (me) vs. Undertaker. This match lasted over fifteen minutes (considering I rarely go above five minutes, this was incredible).

We both got Signatures right around the same time, so 'Taker hits me with a Last Ride and Tombstone, but I luckily kick out (I'm generally not good at kicking out, so that was exciting in itself). By now, I lost my signature and I go for the Skull Crushing Finale, but 'Taker reverses it into a Tombstone, but my feet are in the ropes. He beats the shit out of me for a bit and then hits a Last Ride, but I use a Ring Escape and leave. He chases after me, and Miz quits running because he is dead. Taker easily hits a third Tombstone of the match, this time onto the floor. I forget what happens next, but somehow I gain control of the match and hit Miz signature DDT and then Scull Crushing Finale, but 'Taker does his comeback, so he gets up immediately. He ends up locking on the Gogoplata, but I break it up, just barely. I hit another Skull Crushing Finale, but he kicks out at two! He locks on the abdominal stretch, and I nearly tap but don't. He quickly hits the Last Ride and Tombstone for the win ...

So that was a long write up, but short story --> 2 last rides, 1 gogoplata, 4 tombstones (one on the floor), while he took to signature DDTs and two skull crushing finales. :) awesome match!

A couple of things(mostly Universe related)

-I have gotten so sick of this ridiculous feud with Cena/Rey vs Swagger/Chavo, that I've decided to hell with going with the flow and now I edit any matched related to the damn feud every time it pops up.

-Found it amusing that Michael McWhatsits face turn lasted all of a week.......shame I'd already created a face tag team for him :(

-What is with the game refusing to use Stone Cold at all? I mean I don't mind in a way because I can treat it as him being a legend and only add him to matches at the big ppvs but I'd have assumed the game would be overusing Stone Cold.

-One thing I loved was Kofi Kingston turning heel and Triple H taking an interest in him and inviting him into Evolution. This has lead to Kofi fueding(with Evolution backup) over the Classic IC title with Eddie Guerrero and now it appears Chavo has turned face and is now back-up for his uncle! :w00t: No more Swaggerrero? :o

Speaking of Los Guerreros, why isnt that an option for the anouncer to announce during the entrance? They have so many other silly names and Los Guerreros isnt an option ?

Does anyone have the problem of having too many multiman matches just to fit guys on the card? There are only so many matches you can have and there are some guys I just cant bring myself to leave off the card :(

Following on from that, I relented and played the latest chapter in the Swaggerrero v Cena/Rey feud......Chavo turned back to being a heel because of that match. pinch.gif No more Los Guerreros :(

Triple H just kicked Kofi out of Evolution. Both are still heels but Kofi is now targeting his former stable for revenge.

If you start in the parking lot, go through the doors in the back and the window is right there to the right.

And to get the Master of the Brawl achievement, you have to KO somebody on every possible backstage item. Fuck that.

There's 44 total locations.

Edited by Bolton

The window is in Hallway West, I believe, maybe East.

And yeah, Master of the Brawl can take a little while but there are one or two things that can help speed it up. Doing it against a CAW with 1 for stats means you can get to KO after a few attacks. That and i've seen people suggest setting up a custom story where it's just 44 brawls against someone who is already in full body damage. I dunno how they compare speed wise caus I imagined you need to move on to the next 'show', start the match and suffer the various load times. If you do it in exhibition, you can just restart the match x amount of times till you've done everything in that room and then restart it in the next room.

And as ever, play as Edge if you still need that. :shifty: