WWE '12

Guest rasko

I finished the Cass story last night and that was the best storyline to ever be in a WWE game bar none.

How can I get rid of these extra set of tag titles I have The Road Warriors running around with? I tried putting them on a CAW and Kozlov(who are on the NXT brand doing nothing) but it said they need to be on RAW or SD. Extra singles are on Kozlov.

How can I get rid of these extra set of tag titles I have The Road Warriors running around with? I tried putting them on a CAW and Kozlov(who are on the NXT brand doing nothing) but it said they need to be on RAW or SD. Extra singles are on Kozlov.

Move them to Smackdown or Raw, give them the titles, move them back to NXT. That's all I did.

Having an amazing time with Universe.

Consolidated the Raw/Smackdown roster onto Raw, and converted Smackdown into "The New WCW".

WCW has Chavo, Big Show, Syxx-Pac, Hollywood Hulk, Kevin Nash, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, DDP, and some other big names. Nash split from his tag team with HBK on Raw and is now doing a cross brand fued. HBK showed up on Starrcade and beat Nash down before his World Title match with Jericho. The next week on Raw Nash costs HBK his #1 contender match against Orton.

So much zanyiness in happening. My only nitpick about this game is all the titles still being on a worker despite me vacating it through the main menu.

That's because the title vacating thing in the options menu only relates to exhibition matches, all I did was put the tag titles I didn't want on JR & Lawler and put all the singles titles I didn't want to use on Cole then switched them all to a custom brand rather then to Free Agents/WCW/NXT or whatever.

After a year or so through Universe, the created characters seem to really integrate into the story mode. My RAW's world title picture is Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Mike Awesome and Steve Austin. Bret Hart has held the title for over a year or so now, but he's set to face off against Jeff Hardy & Triple H in a ladder match.

I got the game yesterday (Xbox 360 version) and I've already noticed a lot of glitches.

The ones I can remember, just from today:

• I tried to hit the 619 with Rey, who ran into the wrong set of ropes and then was stuck running on the spot until I quit the match
  • Whipped Triple H into the guard rail, who somehow squeezed into the crowd and then had to squeeze back to the ringside area
  • During a ladder match, Christian fell through the ring and then appeared, prone, on the canvas

Have I got a dodgy copy, or is the game just a bit buggy ATM?

Anyone got any good stories to recommend on Xbox?

Zack Ryder vs. The US.

It's written by someone here on the board. I want to say Zero. It's hilarious.

Also I've been playing through "THE WHOLE NWO IS HERE" or something along those lines. It should be at the top of the results for most of the categories.

The nWo one so far as fairly disappointing. Really dislike how it's started but I'll stick with it for a bit.

Go to the story creation menu, select list and play the ones you want.

Yeah this nWo one is ridiculous. You have to play every match on each show. It would be cool if the story lines were interesting but they aren't. You play a bunch of matches that don't matter and have nothing to do with the main story. I've been stuck on a episode of Smackdown for like an hour because every match is a multi-man no-dq match. Not sure how whoever created this thought anybody would want to play thru all these random matches.

They should have combined the story mode and universe mode, so you can skip by the non-storyline or non-essential matches.

Edited by Universal

I got the game yesterday (Xbox 360 version) and I've already noticed a lot of glitches.

The ones I can remember, just from today:

• I tried to hit the 619 with Rey, who ran into the wrong set of ropes and then was stuck running on the spot until I quit the match
  • Whipped Triple H into the guard rail, who somehow squeezed into the crowd and then had to squeeze back to the ringside area
  • During a ladder match, Christian fell through the ring and then appeared, prone, on the canvas

Have I got a dodgy copy, or is the game just a bit buggy ATM?

The game is buggy, and I'm not talking about Triple H.

I've ran into a glitch where I couldn't get past the Elimination Chamber PPV until I simulated past the entire event, this was after restarting the entire console multiple times because attempting to run through the card as normal would cause the entire system to freeze.

Still a great game though and I haven't ran into a ton of glitches just the expected graphical glitches we've had since PS2 (hair cutting through body models, belts clipping through clothing, etc)

You also have to factor in the fact that the commentators and announcer have to call them individually, which would be harder if there's only one character set for it. But fuck people who look the same, right? I mean, why should we have to pay for Batista when Mason Ryan's in the game!

• Like 5

I wish I could remember the whole "glitch" that happened on my game, similar to the Commentary Placeholder Here one. They both happened during my Cena vs. Truth main event on Raw in universe. Cena had me (R-Truth) pinned and I kicked out. A random, creepy voice says "You have to inflict more damage to win the match." A little while later, another, different quote was said.

Was pretty funny .. to me, anyway. :)