WWE '12

Guest rasko

The game suffers from the same problems as the last one, and that is Road to Wrestlemania isn't working as a substitute for an actual career/season/story mode like in the earlier SvR games, and Universal mode gets both repetitive and if you put all the unlockable superstars on either one of the brands then there's never enough time for certain guys and tag teams to wrestle and the game automatically disbands tag teams after x amount of time since they last wrestled. :/

My problem with Universe mode is that the same two tag teams wrestle for the belts over and over (Demolition and the Road Warriors) I lost track of how many times they've swapped the belts back and forth. There's like no way for any of my other tag teams to even get a title shot. No matter how many times I have that tag team beat the champions or #1 contenders. It happened once in my game when somehow Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara get a title shot and I won the belts with them. Of course I simmed a bunch of matches and the belts went right back to the Road Warriors.

Also as far as Road to Wrestlemania goes, I liked SVR 2011's RTW but I hated this years. You were just waiting to press Y and you were constantly jumped by Vader and Booker T outside your dressing room.

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

I actually do enjoy this game.. and I've barely even started RTWM yet, aha.

Strangely enough, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler just happened to align in Universe Mode, with Beth Phoenix as a valet, but it's still a weird coincidence...

I enjoyed the game for a bit and still do when I am bored and just feel like beating on some people. Injuring people in Universe mode was cool but the game does get really repetitive.

I will wait a couple years to buy another WWE game.

Next year I will probably get an NHL or NBA game. I switch up the yearly games I get usually.

It was announced at Axxess yesterday that WWE 13 will be dropping RTWM and returning to Story Mode

WWEGaming.com is reporting that Cory Ledesma, creative director of WWE Games, announced a major update for the upcoming WWE '13 video game at the WWE '12 Superstar Challenge that took place recently at WWE WrestleMania Fan Axxess.

According to Ledesma, the traditional Road To WrestleMania mode has been scrapped and a "Story Mode" will be introduced in its place.

Ledesma also stated that once the game is officially announced, a detailed list of changes will be provided for fans and gamers alike to check out.

Edited by TheTomster2011

There is nothing better about this game than playing online against someone trying to cheat and beating them.