FIFA 12

Cymbols

That's at least four of us then.

Also, fixing rosters after making a virtual pro in career mode was a real pain. Should have made him as a free agent first.

Also in my BPL run as Norwich, Morison is ridiculously injury prone. I'm in Feb 12 and he's been benched on three separate occasions.

If he stayed healthy he'd probably be my top goalscorer.

I play at professional against the CPU, but the computer is awful to play against simply because it knows where you're going >_>. I'd probably like a midfield role that has freedom to wander forward, but I'm comfortable in any position really. Although I'm sure with time we'll see who plays best where.

Now I just need to get my pro better than the 75 rating he's currently sitting at.

Well as far as online play goes, I've already gone over my only attempt at online play here, but that was in FUT mode and I had a vast handicap.

I would suggest TCO or Bluebirds play as any, as they'll be our two best players and have most FIFA experience.

During the week, I'm only free on certain evenings - this weekend suits me though as I'm not doing anything at all on Saturday or Sunday.

And Lineker, you're controlling one player. You'll get used to it in no time!

Most evenings would suit me over the next month as I won't be going out much because I need to get up early and study. I play as ANY with the club I run with my friends but Bluebirds will probably be better, the guy is like my nemesis, always seems to edge me out when we play.