The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Fan sounds like a cock after his team drops points shocker <_<

True but this guy just sounded particularly retarded, saying things like they didn't deserve to be in the league, that when Man Utd are playing Barcelona in the Champions League Final Stoke will be battling relegation, etc.

Fan sounds like a cock after his team drops points shocker <_<

True but this guy just sounded particularly retarded, saying things like they didn't deserve to be in the league, that when Man Utd are playing Barcelona in the Champions League Final Stoke will be battling relegation, etc.

He was talking to Talksport, of course he's retarded.

There was a Liverpool fan on talksport the other week after losing to Stoke and (Alan?) Brazil put him down big time. The conversation went along the lines of this

Caller: All Stoke do is defend, its not proper football

Brazil: If all Stoke do is defend, how did they score today?

Caller: Uhhhh...

De Gea had his best game for Utd so far today. Fantastic saves, I know the one from Walters in the first half looks a bit lucky but it's still a class stop, as are a couple of others. Dissapointed not to get a penalty early in the game though, definite shove by Woodgate on Hernandez.

lol, Jordan, Baddar, etc.

A draw at Stoke is always a good result for any team, granted I fancied an odd goal win yesterday but I'm in no way disappointed. Plus we're still unbeaten and still top so I see no need for the lol'ing!

3 points against Norwich next week going into the international break, come back with hopefully a fit again Rooney, Hernandez, Vidic, etc and then it's Liverpool and City in a week with an away CL game in between, I can't wait!

While I don't think a point at Stoke is anything to be sniffed at, it was worrying how Man Utd made Peter Crouch look almost like a footballer. And if said person was actually a footballer then he could have had a hat-trick at one point, thankfully for Man Utd fans he's shite.

Edited by IAceI

Guest Canary4life

lol, Jordan, Baddar, etc.

A draw at Stoke is always a good result for any team, granted I fancied an odd goal win yesterday but I'm in no way disappointed. Plus we're still unbeaten and still top so I see no need for the lol'ing!

3 points against Norwich next week going into the international break, come back with hopefully a fit again Rooney, Hernandez, Vidic, etc and then it's Liverpool and City in a week with an away CL game in between, I can't wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-QJbUPye6M

pervert.gif

Kinda nervous going into the next two games against Everton and United. Although we beat Wolves we still seem to be lacking something at the back. Sloppy defending led to the Wolves goal and its been like that for most of the goals we've let in this season, one cleansheet all season and that was against Arsenal.

Also hopefully Kenny will realise that Henderson isn't a right midfielder and isn't going to be able to help the right back cause past few games people have been getting down the left hand side too easily, although Kelly is back so that makes me happy :) I think its more of a confidence and out of position issue for Henderson but i'd rather have Kuyt/Bellamy/Maxi at right mid then Henderson. Hard fought win though which is a good response after last weeks dreadful performance.

It would have been nice to pick up all three points against Stoke, but a draw isn't bad given the circumstances. We needed Nani to work his magic because it never looked like Owen or Berba were going to work something for themselves.

The centre of midfield is a problem whenever Ando and Fletcher don't play out of their skins. Looking forward to Cleverley's return for some much needed urgency and creativity.

Only a point dropped when we've already played Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea this season is decent going - getting all three at Stoke is always a tall task, not helped by the lack of Rooney and Hernandez. Stoke has been teasing getting at least something off us for years now. Bastards. :/

QPR and Villa teams:

QPR: Kenny, Young, Hall, Ferdinand, Traore, Wright-Phillips, Barton, Derry, Taarabt, Faurlin, Bothroyd.

Subs: Orr, Campbell, Buzsaky, Connolly, Smith, Helguson, Murphy.

VILLA: Given; Hutton, Collins, Dunne, Warnock; Petrov, Delph; Ireland, Bannan, N'Zogbia; Agbonlahor.

Subs; Guzan, Albrighton, Beye, Delfouneso, Lowry, Weimann, Gardner.

Hutton was a shambles when he played and made mistakes all over the place. So so so glad he's gone as it just clears even more space for Kyle Walker and Vedran Corluka to get the job done between them without his sour face clogging up the place.

• Like 1