The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Probably something to do with his knackered knees.

Adam's done well against United this season, strange that he isn't playing.

Kinda glad that Adam ain't playing though. That guy seriously needs to learn how to tackle and not give away stupid fouls.

Bellamy will probably come on with about half an hour left and Carroll will probably come on with about 15 minutes left. Disappointed for Carroll as he's played well past few games.

Happy with the line up though and we have some good options on the bench to come on, be interesting to see if Enrique has fully recovered from his injury and hopefully Spearing plays well again.

The two players I didn't want to play would have been Bellamy and Carroll, think Liverpool have dropped the ball a bit there, them two would have caused us the most trouble I reckon. I think we'll have too much going forward for Liverpool today, hopefully there's no defensive/goalkeeping errors and I'll say 3-1 United.

• Admin

Really excited for today's game at the Lane. Two fantastic sides, should be a fantastic evening.

Man Utd: de Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck.

Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Park, Hernandez, Fabio, Cleverley, Pogba.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Jose Enrique, Spearing, Henderson, Kuyt, Gerrard, Downing, Suarez.

Subs: Doni, Carroll, Carragher, Adam, Shelvey, Kelly, Bellamy.

Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

Kinda glad that Adam ain't playing though. That guy seriously needs to learn how to tackle and not give away stupid fouls.

United are playing Scholes though so they might cancel each other out. :shifty:

That was pretty cuntish like. I think if it was a mutual thing not wanting to shake hands or Evra not wanting to shake Suarez's hand then its wouldn't be as bad.

Should have shook his hand and put the issue behind everyone. Would have done everyone a huge favour, Evra,Suarez, Liverpool and Man.U but now it's just gonna keep getting dragged on.