The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

The problem with the Reina red card is that it's going to make reporting on the match pretty flawed.

We outplayed them for 80 minutes and then Reina got sent off, now it's going to look like the reason we scored the two goals because Reina got sent off. It's given the Liverpool fans something to rile about, but in reality it didn't affect the match at all. We didn't even bother testing Jose Enrique in the nets.

It's also going to make everyone forget about the horrific Andy Carroll dive at the very start of the match.

How are Liverpool and Tottenham this year? I don't watch much football (read: none) but I do play Football Manager and I was thinking about going to see them play when they come to Baltimore in a few months.

If you go and watch Liverpool, download

onto your iPod then stick it on repeat.
  • Like 2

How are Liverpool and Tottenham this year? I don't watch much football (read: none) but I do play Football Manager and I was thinking about going to see them play when they come to Baltimore in a few months.

Liverpool are doing awesome cos they have a good kit deal and won the trophy no-one really cares about unless their reserve side gets them to the final.

Spurs were competing with the Manchesters for a long part of the season but they've hit a bad run of form until today and now they're battling for a Champions League place.

While the result was shit I enjoyed the whole occasion apart from the shite music on repeat comin home and being 5 mins late to the game because of a bad traffic jam.

The view was pretty impressive despite bein high up and the Newcastle fans by us were impressive some good back and forth. Result was shite we were pretty poo, Reina is a tit and Perch is a major pussy. Thought the officials were pretty hit and miss but I can't argue about the result, just want the season to end.......

But still people can slag the carling cup but I can't see 16 other teams in the prem challenging for honours year in year out and the numerous teams in the football league.....that doesn't excuse the prem form tho fucking sort it out Liverpool!!!!!!

If only :( It may ease the pain :crying:

Doesn't help that I wrote that mini-rant on my phone like. You were right though about the stairs though fucking hell thought they were never gonna end, kept thinking surely this is the last set.

Ah right, I agreed with your points, it was just the run on sentence and Carling Cup craziness that hinted the possibility of booze!

I did those stairs every other week for four years, might explain my weight gain since. Hope you waved at the East Stand, because I certainly waved up your way. And at Andy Carroll. And Craig Bellamy. And Pepe Reina.