The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

With four games left for Blackburn the future kind of looks very bleak. There is no excuse why they aren't performing well. Unless you count the manager. But with the amount of money the owners will get if they go down and plus how much Kean will get if he's sacked you can see why he is still there and that Venkys aren't that bothered about the future of the club.

He'll have plenty of interest in the summer if he keeps this up. Good little player seems to have fitted right into the Prem ever since he joined them on loan.

United team vs Villa: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

Subs: Amos, Jones, Berbatov, Giggs, Hernandez, Nani, Cleverley

I suppose we better win today then. I think we will, strong team out but I did think Nani would start instead of Young. Prediction 3-0.

Edited by Starvinho

Berbatov back on the bench? Thought Fergie said he was on his way out/not playing again?

We need more fire power just incase we need a goal, Berbatov could have made a difference against Wigan if he was available. Makes sense to have someone of his quality on the bench in my opinion.

Edited by Starvinho

Berbatov back on the bench? Thought Fergie said he was on his way out/not playing again?

Nope, Fergie said it's highly likely he'll leave in the summer but never said he wouldn't play again. I think he'll give Berbatov some kind of game time before the end of the season, which would be nice to see before he likely leaves in the summer.