The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Love it, fantastic performance yet again from Wigan.

They really do deserve to stay up this season and it's great to see them putting in these performances now. Still gutted for them regarding the Chelsea dropped points, they've done so brilliant against the top teams during this tough run of games.

The main thing I like about this result is that it makes QPR's relegation more likely.

Bolton, you have two games on them and are only two points behind. Don't you dare let me down!

Well played Wigan, Martinez has got them playing some great stuff.

Which makes you wonder what the fuck they do for the first 28 games of the season.

Summers, you aren't going to go down. Seriously, you have 4 points on an awful QPR, and 6 points on Bolton (who have two games in hand, but are also an awful team). Stop acting like it is inevitable.

We've won one game in 12.

We've got a threadbare squad.

We play the worst football of all 20 sides.

We can't defend.

We can't score.

We suck at set pieces.

We deserve to go down.

So us Villa fans and Blackburn fans should start packing up our stuff, we'll be leaving this thread soon.

QPR still have Man City, Chelsea and Spurs to play so I think one of you should be safe.

We have Spurs and Chelsea yet, both away, we are fucked.

So us Villa fans and Blackburn fans should start packing up our stuff, we'll be leaving this thread soon.

QPR still have Man City, Chelsea and Spurs to play so I think one of you should be safe.

Okay. QPR getting fucked may save Villa.

I'll be surprised if Villa go down, all your remaining games are winnable (unless Tottenham remember how to play football) and you'll need to lose them all to go down... even then I question whether QPR would get enough points.

Edit: QPR have Tottenham, Chelsea, Stoke and Man City to play... QPR are nailed on.

Our game against Blackburn is on the last day of the season. If Chelsea can't get fourth by that stage, we could play like we did at the end of last season (after our bizarre title challenge had disintegrated) and you'd have a chance.

We have probably lost Hoillet, Hanley and Yabuku for the season, so we have gone thanks to Arsenal and Liverpool giving free passes to other blue and white shite rather than my brand of blue and white shite.