The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Seeing as they should be down to 9 men and we should have had a penalty they should be thankful.

He was, from my stream, dead in line but leaning forward. Can see why, maybe, the linesman gave it, if his position was shit.

Update on this. Last replay I saw, he definitely looked offside.

• Admin
QPR: Kenny, Onuoha, Ferdinand, Hill, Taiwo, Mackie, Barton, Derry, Diakite, Taarabt, Zamora.

Subs: Cerny, Gabbidon, Traore, Buzsaky, Helguson, Cisse, Wright-Phillips.

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, King, Assou-Ekotto, Sandro, Modric, Parker, Bale, van der Vaart, Defoe.

Subs: Cudicini, Lennon, Giovani dos Santos, Rose, Livermore, Khumalo, Smith.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg (Tyne & Wear)

QPR are unchanged from the side that lost at West Brom. Djibril Cisse is available after a four-game suspension but is only on the bench. Spurs are without Emmanuel Adebayor, who has a hamstring injury, leaving Jermain Defoe to play the lone striker's role augmented by Rafael van der Vaart and Gareth Bale. Brad Fridel also returns in goal after Carlo Cudicini played in the 5-1 FA Cup semi-final defeat against Chelsea at Wembley.

Yawn at the usual comments in here about my side and yawn at the fact we can't score a goal to save ourselves at the minute. No goals in our last four matches, three of which have been 0-0. Hopefully we can rediscover some goalscoring form against Bolton on Saturday but I won't hold my breath.

Yawn at the usual comments in here about my side and yawn at the fact we can't score a goal to save ourselves at the minute. No goals in our last four matches, three of which have been 0-0. Hopefully we can rediscover some goalscoring form against Bolton on Saturday but I won't hold my breath.

Look on the brightside, we're scoring for fun! (Y)

Six in a row for Papiss, new Newcastle PL record

Well if Charlton didn't lose, you would have at least helped win me some money - but nope.

Cabaye now has scored two and assisted three of Newcastle's last seven goals. Or something like that. Some form he's finding at the right end of the season.